MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

Be proactive with your health..

<< < (4/5) > >>

Will:
Prayers for a speedy recovery and continued health.

tjsahara00:

--- Quote from: Anvilsam on January 28, 2022, 09:53:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 27, 2022, 10:36:12 PM ---Cystogram this morning show no leaks so the catheter was able to come out along with the staples.

Thank goodness they was able to remove the dang catheter. Gonna take another week off and go back to work on Feb 7th.

--- End quote ---

My dad had a terrible time with his catheter removal. I remember driving him to an industrial park in Gainesville so he could try to pee and he couldn't. I've never seen him in that much pain and it was followed by a trip to the er to get it put back in.

--- End quote ---

The most painful parts
Removal of drain tube
Week of catheter
Removal of catheter

Anvilsam:

--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 28, 2022, 07:14:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Anvilsam on January 28, 2022, 09:53:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: tjsahara00 on January 27, 2022, 10:36:12 PM ---Cystogram this morning show no leaks so the catheter was able to come out along with the staples.

Thank goodness they was able to remove the dang catheter. Gonna take another week off and go back to work on Feb 7th.

--- End quote ---

My dad had a terrible time with his catheter removal. I remember driving him to an industrial park in Gainesville so he could try to pee and he couldn't. I've never seen him in that much pain and it was followed by a trip to the er to get it put back in.

--- End quote ---

The most painful parts
Removal of drain tube
Week of catheter
Removal of catheter

--- End quote ---
Dads doc told him with prostrate removal it starts out bad but gets better where as with the radiation or “seeds” it starts out good but ends up worse. Hopeful you are on back side of the worst of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjsahara00:
Yeah I didn't want any part of the weeks of radiation or the "seeds".

Thanks for sharing those from your dads experience. That's why I shared...the more awareness the better.

I appreciate all the comments and well wishes.

Uncle Randy:
Sorry you had to go through that Kevin. Glad you are on the mend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version