BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage  (Read 1327 times)

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Thank u for spotting little redbull today and seeing everyone. Till next run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 09:02:38 AM by Grass Janitor »
Zack

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Re: Re: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - CHECK IN/DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 07:31:39 PM »

Good dry day!

Zack

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
Re: AUGUST 12-14 : CHOCCOLOCCO - Pictures, Videos, Lies, and Carnage
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 09:04:56 AM »
Let's see all those pics and videos! 

We had a great, dry day out there yesterday.  It was great to meet some new people and see that little Cherokee on three wheels a couple of times. 
Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 11:29:43 AM »
I had a great time.   Amazing weather,  and a great riding crew.   

Some guys came by the camp to ask for help because, "there's a bit of situation".   And he wasn't lying... it's hard to see in that picture,  but there was a huge hole under the driver front tire, and that ditch is 10+ feet deep.  Justin took control and got them sorted out.  That guy was fortunate on a few fronts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 12:01:15 PM »

I've tried this same obstacle at the top of cherry bomb several times and have never been successful. But now my passenger panel is scratched up and matches the driver :(

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 03:11:42 PM »
Pic dump 1

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 06:44:15 PM »
Didn't get many. Good times, good recoveries, glad Jason is ok.

Homeboy with the red Gladiator got really lucky, that could've been terrible for him and his rig. Big props to Clark, the guy didn't have enough balls to jump back in and help drive it out, so Clark did.

"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2022, 09:08:07 PM »
Was the red gladiator thing later on Saturday after Jason, TJ, and I left?  That was the guy that was stuck and blocking the trail when we started to go up Burrow or Picnic I think. So we went to Arsenal…

Definitely very glad everyone made it out safe, many thanks to all you guys who came over to help us on Arsenal/Cooler Dumper. Really fortunate on multiple fronts there. Glad to have all you experienced and capable guys to help out, and being willing to drop everything immediately to do so.

I didn’t get any pictures. Small tire group ran Scenic View, Carnage Canyon, Cherry Bomb/Terminator, and Rubicon before lunch and we had a great time. Perfect dry conditions, I was a rookie and didn’t use bug spray. The chiggers appreciated that.

Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 07:12:38 AM »
Sounds like we missed a good one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2022, 09:09:53 AM »
Was the red gladiator thing later on Saturday after Jason, TJ, and I left?  That was the guy that was stuck and blocking the trail when we started to go up Burrow or Picnic I think. So we went to Arsenal…

Definitely very glad everyone made it out safe, many thanks to all you guys who came over to help us on Arsenal/Cooler Dumper. Really fortunate on multiple fronts there. Glad to have all you experienced and capable guys to help out, and being willing to drop everything immediately to do so.

I didn’t get any pictures. Small tire group ran Scenic View, Carnage Canyon, Cherry Bomb/Terminator, and Rubicon before lunch and we had a great time. Perfect dry conditions, I was a rookie and didn’t use bug spray. The chiggers appreciated that.

Chiggers and ants got me a good bit.   Justin got zapped by some hornets; luckily he isn't allergic to them... could have been really bad.

It was late Saturday night;  10 pm or so. 

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2022, 11:24:06 AM »

Chiggers and ants got me a good bit.   Justin got zapped by some hornets; luckily he isn't allergic to them... could have been really bad.

Yeah we left bugs were bad. I’m allergic too ants and we were covered.

Zack

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2022, 11:35:34 AM »

Yeah we left bugs were bad. I’m allergic too ants and we were covered.

You say you ran Rubicon before you left?
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM