BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Well we have Covid  (Read 1541 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: Well we have Covid
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2022, 12:20:59 PM »
Well I deleted it after thinking it wasn’t right to do. Olease delete thread admins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sus=suspect, as in, I wonder if he's actually needing help or just funding vacation trips with other peoples money, or even a VET=Veteran at all. No reason to delete the thread unless these things are true and you don't care for there to be any evidence of these statements. Maybe just explain yourself and folks would understand, we all go through things and need help at times.

What did you delete? The actual fundraiser or just the link after you went on vacation??
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 12:23:58 PM by 8lugLJ »
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2022, 12:23:19 PM »
Well I deleted it after thinking it wasn’t right to do. Olease delete thread admins.

Yeah sus=suspect, as in, I wonder if he's actually needing help or just funding vacation trips with other peoples money, or even a VET=Veteran at all. No reason to delete the thread unless these things are true and you don't care for there to be any evidence of these statements. Maybe just explain yourself and folks would understand, we all go through things and need help at times.
Huh no I’m not trying to get peoples money or go fund me for trips. U don’t me and please stop.

Zack

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2022, 12:24:55 PM »

Huh no I’m not trying to get peoples money or go fund me for trips. U don’t me and please stop.

No one is being hostile or mean, just asking questions.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2022, 12:27:14 PM »

I did explain and your blowing this thread out of control. I’m leaving this club. Hope your happy 8luglj.

Zack

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2022, 12:36:40 PM »

I did explain and your blowing this thread out of control. I’m leaving this club. Hope your happy 8luglj.

This has nothing to do with the club, just me and some questions, but you do what you gotta do bud.

See, I have family members with life threatening illness from actually serving, so this is something I take very seriously.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2022, 12:47:08 PM »

This has nothing to do with the club, just me and some questions, but you do what you gotta do bud.

See, I have family members with life threatening illness from actually serving, so this is something I take very seriously.

Again u don’t know me please stop harassing
Me.

Zack

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2022, 12:53:25 PM »

Again u don’t know me please stop harassing
Me.

If you really knew Justin you’d realize that’s not harassment

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2022, 01:17:22 PM »