BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Any Wii owners?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Any Wii owners?
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »
The GF and I just bought a Wii, what are some fun multiplayer games we should get? Already have Wii Sports and Wii Play.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BigJerm

Re: Any Wii owners?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »
I got it. We got Wii Play, Guitar Hero and Big Brain Academy. Its a pretty fun game that makes you think. We just got the Wii tonight so not sure much on games.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 10:51:54 PM »
I got it. We got Wii Play, Guitar Hero and Big Brain Academy. Its a pretty fun game that makes you think. We just got the Wii tonight so not sure much on games.

I am so excited, lol, and I am not even into video games really. I bought mine on circuitcity.com tonight and am picking it up in the store tomorrow.....work is going to suck.
- Jimmy

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »
Now he will gain 20lbs and never see daylight again! :D
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »
I am not either. I had an Xbox 360 for 2 years and only owned 3 games... Kinda sad I know. BUT megan really wanted a Wii, and wants Wii fit. I like the Wii because I get to move around with it so I dont get bored like i do with other games. We have been checking stores all around for a Wii and they are always sold out. Then we stopped by Game Stop in the mall today and they had a used Wii for $229 so we jumped.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »
I am not either. I had an Xbox 360 for 2 years and only owned 3 games... Kinda sad I know. BUT megan really wanted a Wii, and wants Wii fit. I like the Wii because I get to move around with it so I dont get bored like i do with other games. We have been checking stores all around for a Wii and they are always sold out. Then we stopped by Game Stop in the mall today and they had a used Wii for $229 so we jumped.

Same reasons we got one. Now if we could find a Wii Fit.....
- Jimmy

BigJerm

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »

GOOD LUCK! You can find them on Craigslist for $130 all day but normal retail is only $89.99 so I refuse to pay an extra $40. Circuit city said they usually get them in Sunday mornings, but sometimes only get like 4 or 5.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »

GOOD LUCK! You can find them on Craigslist for $130 all day but normal retail is only $89.99 so I refuse to pay an extra $40. Circuit city said they usually get them in Sunday mornings, but sometimes only get like 4 or 5.

Yeah, I'm not paying over retail for it. I am also hunting for Mario Kart, but it seems just as hard to find.
- Jimmy

Offline pachary

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »
Dude, we've got one with WiiFit.  That stupid little board will absolutely kick your a$$.  It is wothwhile just for the WiiFit.  Definately get the balance board as soon as you find it.  The little sucker keeps track of weight, BMI and records of all exercises ever done by up to 8 users.

JUST MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT NOONE GETS VIDEO OF YOU USING IT OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE THE STAR WARS DORK ON YOUTUBE.

paUL
2005 TJ Unlimited

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
LOVE WII GOLF.... friends have a wii and now the wife wants one... have to try GameStop... thanks

Mike

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
My wife want one to for the Fit. Might have check it out.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Chris Hyde

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »
Anyone for some online Mario Kart?  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK