BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I think someone stole a package, what to do?  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: I think someone stole a package, what to do?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »
Jimmy, when are you going to move out to Gray GA.  They'll shoot them there.

Them Gray folks be some country bumpkins.

Haha, have you ever seen the episode of Dirty Jobs when they went to Old Clinton's in Gray? It's pretty good. Mike Rowe thinks they're all bumpkins too.  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »
Jimmy, when are you going to move out to Gray GA.  They'll shoot them there.

Them Gray folks be some country bumpkins.

Haha, have you ever seen the episode of Dirty Jobs when they went to Old Clinton's in Gray? It's pretty good. Mike Rowe thinks they're all bumpkins too.  :D

Did Dirty Jobs really go to Gray?  What there could compare to the LA sewers, or the butcher house cleanup?

ranger11

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »

[/quote] Did Dirty Jobs really go to Gray?  What there could compare to the LA sewers, or the butcher house cleanup?[/quote]

Yes they went I think they we desperate for a show.

tgrt

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »
It's your choice how you want to handle it, but the fact is the package was undelivered.  You're not responsible for it until it's in your hands.  The seller should step up and send you a new one.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 09:26:51 AM »
You're not responsible for it until it's in your hands.

Have you ever dealt with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?  I deal with them daily and unfortunately, it doesnt work that way.  It is ok for them to leave a package unattended UNLESS you specifically state "SIGNATURE REQUIRED".

BigJerm

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »
Only issue I ever had was 1 package went missing but it was a little different. Jimmy’s neighbor at least saw it by his door, I have no clue if mine was actually delivered or not.

Basically status said Delivered and when I got home no package. I waited a day cause people make mistakes, whatever, its just a rear sway bar for the car so no big deal. Next day, nothing, so I call Road Race Motorsports and they say not their problem so I call my CC and stop the transaction. THEN RRM calls me back to be helpful and they tell me to call UPS. Well after 5 or 6 phone calls from UPS folks they send the driver out to get a form signed stating I did not receive the package. After that I got my money refunded from RRM.

O and the UPS driver tells me, no lie, “man I remember brining it here, I left it with someone walking by your house. They stopped when I pulled up so I figured they lived here”……

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 09:56:41 AM »
Only issue I ever had was 1 package went missing but it was a little different. Jimmy’s neighbor at least saw it by his door, I have no clue if mine was actually delivered or not.

Basically status said Delivered and when I got home no package. I waited a day cause people make mistakes, whatever, its just a rear sway bar for the car so no big deal. Next day, nothing, so I call Road Race Motorsports and they say not their problem so I call my CC and stop the transaction. THEN RRM calls me back to be helpful and they tell me to call UPS. Well after 5 or 6 phone calls from UPS folks they send the driver out to get a form signed stating I did not receive the package. After that I got my money refunded from RRM.

O and the UPS driver tells me, no lie, “man I remember brining it here, I left it with someone walking by your house. They stopped when I pulled up so I figured they lived here”……

classic! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 01:49:26 PM »
Call and process a claim with the shipper (UPS, DHL, USPS). It is the only thing you can do. Once it leaves the seller it is no longer there responsibility. So that will be a dead end road.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 01:53:45 PM »
I'm beginning to think that 4wd tricked me  >:(  I bought those neoprene seat covers only because you get the rear for free (saves you like $100). So they send me the fronts only, and I call to ask about the rear,

"Oh, they're on backorder they'll be there in a week"

Next time I call,

"Well, they're gonna be a few more week, it's not like you paid for it or anything..."

The guy really said that! "It's not like you paid for it." I wanted to b*tch slap the crap out of that dude. "No, i didn't actually pay for that, but I would have never bought the fronts if I didn't et the rear for free, so I want my seat cover!"

So, yeah, I feel robbed too Jimmy. It hurts. Been over a month. I want my stupid seat cover.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »
Dude! I would have been through the phone. I would have had the manager on ASAP! That crap don't fly with me! Man, customer service is a freakin joke nowadays! >:( >:( >:(
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »
x2 Ben. "you didnt pay for it anyways"... WHAT? You are the folks who advertised it! Back up your promise

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »
Dude! I would have been through the phone. I would have had the manager on ASAP! That crap don't fly with me! Man, customer service is a freakin joke nowadays! >:( >:( >:(

I'm calling when I get off work. I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now either. It's my last day so whatever.  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM