BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I think someone stole a package, what to do?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
I think someone stole a package, what to do?
« on: August 07, 2008, 04:46:19 PM »
So, I ordered a t-shirt from www.rock-wear.com on July 20th, and yesterday after wondering where my shirt was, I called Matt at Rock-Wear. After some research, we found out that my shirt was delivered on 26th. I asked my neighbor, and she said she remembers seeing a package leaned up against our door that day, but didn't pick it up for us since she knew we were just out running errands. So now I am really pissed off, the shirt was only $20 but its the principle of the whole matter.

What I've thought about doing, is borrowing a trail camera (the kind you put up in a tree and takes a photo every time game walks by) from a buddy and setting it up on the dash of my Jeep (which faces my door) and putting a fake package on my door. Of course I would leave a witty message in the box like "smile! you've just been caught on film committing felony mail tampering" or a picture of my middle finger.

Also, I've got a bit of a moral dilemma. Matt (who's awesome to deal with, btw), shot me an email asking what he could do to ensure that I have a satisfactory dealing with his company. Now, I want my daggum shirt but its not his fault my junk got stolen.

And since I know the Macon jokes are coming, I don't think some "democrat" would wear a Crawl Mag t-shirt. Well, maybe, but this one isn't 2XL, super duper extra ultra long, its a size medium. There is thing 10 or 11 year old kid that always is just kind of wandering around the apartments, but he's always seemed like an ok kid and always talks to me about my Jeep when he sees me. Maybe I'll ask him if he knows any other kids that take packages and see if he gets squirmy.

I hate fuckin thieves....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:57:47 PM by Jimmy »
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: I think someone stole a package, what to do?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
Dang that sucks. When the hell do you graduate?
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
god... where do you live?

I kid, I kid. Do your plan and see if you can catch them. I dont think i would ask that guy to give me a shirt free though... tough call really..

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:28:52 PM »
god... where do you live?

I kid, I kid. Do your plan and see if you can catch them. I dont think i would ask that guy to give me a shirt free though... tough call really..

Yeah, I sent him an email back telling him that if he felt inclined to send me one, I would greatly appreciate it, but if not thats fine and I'll order another one.
- Jimmy

RotorHead

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
I hate it when somebody steels my package. You sure it wasn't the girlfriend? Tell her to give it back. A man just ain't a man without his package.  ::)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »
I hate it when somebody steels my package. You sure it wasn't the girlfriend? Tell her to give it back. A man just ain't a man without his package.  ::)

:D

I can't come up with an other jokes that have not been said already. That sucks. I suggest rigging up some sort of sling/swinging tree limb of death like in predator. It works every time for those ankle slashin shirt stealin winos! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

06trailrig

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »
Hey Jimmy I'll be in Macon tomorrow from 2:30pm to 6:00pm if you wanna borrow the trailcam.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »
Hey Jimmy I'll be in Macon tomorrow from 2:30pm to 6:00pm if you wanna borrow the trailcam.

Really? That would be awesome!
- Jimmy

06trailrig

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »
Alright I'll be at the GON Outdoor Blast I'm helping Steve from GON with admissions and some other random stuff. I'll pm my #.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »
Jimmy, when are you going to move out to Gray GA.  They'll shoot them there.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »
Jimmy, when are you going to move out to Gray GA.  They'll shoot them there.

Them Gray folks be some country bumpkins.
- Jimmy

ranger11

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 10:22:54 PM »
Im from Gray/Jones County its not as bad as crawford county/lizella. Jimmy you only seen a little when you came out by my house but on out 74 its serious country.

Ps Just put a bunch of gay stuff in the "package" or some rubbers out of the wrapper and do it several times and see if they keep taking it. Or you could take a dump in it. Man that would be funny as hell to see them open it ;D ;D ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM