BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: NV247 TC, Shaft, and Shifter Assembly (QUADRADRIVE)  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
NV247 TC, Shaft, and Shifter Assembly (QUADRADRIVE)
« on: August 12, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »
I have the Transfer Case out of my 99 Grand Cherokee for sale. This should fit any 99-04 Grand Cherokee WJ with a 4.7 V8 and Quadradrive. This transfer case is known as the NV247 or NP247. I also have the rear drive shaft and shifter assembly. All are in good working condition. The front output yoke is a universal style yoke, less than a year old from Tom Woods. If you have a CV style front drive shaft you can swap on your existing yoke to this transfer case. I just swapped my 247 case for a 242 Selectrac case and have no use for these parts. The 247 case is in perfect working order. The front and rear output shaft seals have been replaced recently as well as the rubber vent grommet that is notorious for dry rotting and leaking. Also, the fluid has always been changed with the proper Mopar NV 247 fluid (VERY IMPORTANT ON THIS TC!!!) I would like to get $400 for the TC, $50 for the shifter assembly and $50 for the drive shaft. I would take $450 for all 3 parts in a package deal. Prices do not include shipping. Would prefer a local sale in Atlanta because the TC is heavy.

Also, even though they are in the pictures, no feet are included.

Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: NV247 TC, Shaft, and Shifter Assembly (QUADRADRIVE)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
DUDE, LOSE THE PINK FLIP FLOPS. ;D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: NV247 TC, Shaft, and Shifter Assembly (QUADRADRIVE)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
DUDE, LOSE THE PINK FLIP FLOPS. ;D

Don't hurt her feelings.  She can't help that she has big feet.  :D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM