BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Truckfest On August 23...  (Read 352 times)

§trykerMP5

Truckfest On August 23...
« on: August 19, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »
as stated previously, I will be at Hooters of Cumberland with some fellow enthusiasts at 11:30 on sat. 23 for lunch and beer.

Main reason for the post... will anyone have GATR banners or logos for purchase???  I would gladly pick one up if there were some on hand!

RotorHead

Re: Truckfest On August 23...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »
I'm probably going to miss this. I've got junk to do with my daughter this weekend. Matt or Jeremy may have some stickers if they are there. We may be putting a banner up at the event, but I haven't heard the verdict on that yet. They've also got business cards.

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 01:07:58 PM »
if Matt makes it out he will. I do not have any and I probably wont make the Hooters meet up. I will probably be heading out of town right about that time for the day.

§trykerMP5

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »
thats cool... i could always pick one up on a trailride!

RotorHead

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »
thats cool... i could always pick one up on a trailride!

If you wanted them sooner, you could pm him and I'm sure he could send it in the mail.

On a side note, are you going to make our River Rock run the last weekend of September?

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=1969.0

This is an exclusive run, so keep it on the down low. We want to keep the crowds down. If you want to bring anybody along, just run it buy me or one of the admins and I'm sure we can squeeze them in. We just don't want it spreading all over the internet and being over crowded when we get there.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »
I will be there saturday. Not sure what time yet. I will have decals on me. If you need them sooner just hit the button up top. I will be at River Rock with decals as well. Come on out.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM