BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: (4) 35x12.50x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15x8 5x4.5 4"BS Cragar Soft 8's  (Read 3161 times)

Chris Hyde

(4) 35x12.50x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15x8 5x4.5 4"BS Cragar Soft 8's - They are still around 95% Tread (less than 800 miles).  They were put on in July.  Rims have some outside lip scratches, but nothing major.  Will fit TJ, XJ and WJ.

$850.00

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
what you dont want these tires either? when wil you be satisfied with your tires
Don't know what I got anymore...

Chris Hyde

It has nothing to do with being satisfied.  ::) I test and review MANY different tires. 

RotorHead

Gonna get you some Rubi wheels?

ranger11

Chris try out the pitbull rockers. I've been looking at them but Im not sure if I want them.  Ive heard good things about them.

Chris Hyde

Chris try out the pitbull rockers. I've been looking at them but Im not sure if I want them.  Ive heard good things about them.

They are on my short list along with KM2's.

Chris Hyde

Gonna get you some Rubi wheels?

Hmmm.  It's PAWSIBLE.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
you gettin paid to test tires? That is alot of rubber goin on and comin off!
I've grown tired of this.

ranger11

I like the KM2's also. Every mag that has reviewed them has said good stuff about them.

Offline Alex

• Visitor
I would buy these tires but i am set on the KM2's also.  Good price though

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

They are on my short list along with KM2's.

I don't think thee is a better option today for street/trail than the KM2's.  I have mine on order.  The 15's will be available in September.

ranger11

The rockers will wear fast on the road. Like the Iroks

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM