BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Talk about outstanding customer service!  (Read 548 times)

Chris Hyde

Talk about outstanding customer service!
« on: September 11, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »
HOLY COW!  I have always been advised as to the fact that Bushwacker was hard to deal with and VERY expensive when it comes to buying individual pieces of their flare kit.

Get this.

In the 84-01 Jeep Cherokee Bushwacker flare kit, there are (2) pieces of molded dogleg trim that mount between the fenderwell and the flare on the door and the door with the actual flare shuts overtop of this piece.  So I call Bushwacker expecting to pay a fortune for these pieces since I am going to use them to cover the pinch seam on my rear fender wells when I get my XJ back from paint on Sunday.  When the CS rep answers the phone and I explain what I am looking for, she says,

"No problem we will get those right out to you at no charge!"

:o

I said are you kidding me?  She said "Absolutely not", took my name, address and said have a wonderful day Mr. Hyde.  Even after I told her it was my fault for hacking them up in the first place, she said "That's ok, is there anything else I can do for you?"

:o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:38:56 PM by Chris »

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Talk about outstanding customer service!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »
Damn! Thats cool to hear.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:20:27 PM »
HOLY COW!  I have always been advised as to the fact that Bushwacker was hard to deal with and VERY expensive when it comes to buying individual pieces of their flare kit.

Get this.

In the 84-01 Jeep Cherokee Bushwacker flare kit, there are (2) pieces of molded dogleg trim that mount between the fenderwell and the flare on the door and the door with the actual flare shuts overtop of this piece.  So I call Bushwacker expecting to pay a fortune for these pieces since I am going to use them to cover the pinch seam on my rear fender wells when I get my CJ back from paint on Sunday.  When the CS rep answers the phone and I explain what I am looking for, she says,

"No problem we will get those right out to you at no charge!"

:o

I said are you kidding me?  She said "Absolutely not", took my name, address and said have a wonderful day Mr. Hyde.  Even after I told her it was my fault for hacking them up in the first place, she said "That's ok, is there anything else I can do for you?"

:o :o :o :o

You're a ssshhhhhhhhhmmmmooooooooooozzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!

Diehard

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:45 PM »
I wish they would be that co-operative about making some flares for WJs. ::) >:(

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »
I wish they would be that co-operative about making some flares for WJs. ::) >:(

Baby steps, baby steps. There is still about a year before they release the ZJ flares.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Chris Hyde

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Baby steps, baby steps. There is still about a year before they release the ZJ flares.

That's hilarious considering the ZJ is only what?............................12 years old?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »
I tell you, in todays crazy world customer service has become a joke. Try callin Dell for starters! ::) The company I work for is just like this, whatever the customer wants basically. It really does make you go back to that company for something and you remember it. Glad to hear there are still some good ones left. The fact that you got a live human being is amazing!!!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »

That's hilarious considering the ZJ is only what?............................12 years old?

The last ZJ rolled off the assembly 10 years ago.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

RotorHead

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »
Love to hear about good service. I've had a run of good service lately.

Kudos to:

Teraflex - Replaced all 4 lower control arms, all new bushings for upper control arms, a new shock, a new redesigned rear track bar mount. They even gave me a really nice tool bag for my trouble since they shipped 6 front upper bushings and no upper rear bushings. They don't even want the extra bushings or old control arms back.

JE Reel - My front 1350 drive shaft was making contact with my transmission pan on flex. I called they said it should have been built a with 2" tube instead of 2-1/2". They built me a new one and now it's installed. I need to call them back because I didn't get a return label. Who knows, I may end up with a spare.

Seat Glovers - My driver's side seat cover busted a seam and they seemed to be fading pretty quick. I've had them over a year and really didn't expect much, but I gave them a call anyway. They filled some of the early orders with Coverking seat covers and they have since fired them. They said, we want to make it right, so give me your address and we'll send you a new set of higher quality seat covers made by us. Installed them today. Jeremy come get your seat covers.
 {toast} {toast}

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »
Love to hear about good service. I've had a run of good service lately.

Kudos to:

Teraflex - Replaced all 4 lower control arms, all new bushings for upper control arms, a new shock, a new redesigned rear track bar mount. They even gave me a really nice tool bag for my trouble since they shipped 6 front upper bushings and no upper rear bushings. They don't even want the extra bushings or old control arms back.

JE Reel - My front 1350 drive shaft was making contact with my transmission pan on flex. I called they said it should have been built a with 2" tube instead of 2-1/2". They built me a new one and now it's installed. I need to call them back because I didn't get a return label. Who knows, I may end up with a spare.

Seat Glovers - My driver's side seat cover busted a seam and they seemed to be fading pretty quick. I've had them over a year and really didn't expect much, but I gave them a call anyway. They filled some of the early orders with Coverking seat covers and they have since fired them. They said, we want to make it right, so give me your address and we'll send you a new set of higher quality seat covers made by us. Installed them today. Jeremy come get your seat covers.
 {toast} {toast}

Awesome stuff!
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM