BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: WEROCK dreamin  (Read 359 times)

Offline yellowxj

• Visitor
WEROCK dreamin
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »
Been reading more and more about WEROCK and thinking about giving it a shot next year. Wife is on board. Sold her with the idea that it could be a trail rider AND competition vehicle..:) Thats important. Stock modified class looks good. I've wheeled with some of the guys in that class. Then we started talking about what vehicle to use...wrangler is ruled out right away...almost all i see online is stock modified wranglers...Got an almost free 4 runner rolling chassis to build. Got a rear 60 and 44 already at the shop. Got a front 44 I could use. Propane system here already. And ideas/input from everyone? In the rule book 4.6.9 section mentions bobbed vehicles whereas all of the other sections say the body has to be stock...whats that mean? Just wondering. If all of my other projects pull through I might get to start on something like this.
I hope I get to trail ride this year.

Offline nwcj5

• Visitor
Re: WEROCK dreamin
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »
talk to brian.. and there's www.yotatech.com that can give you some ideas and inspiration on the 4runner if you didn't already know about that site..

Offline brian

• Visitor
  • WE ROCK TEAM 309
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 01:38:07 PM »
Stop dreamin and start building. WE ROCK PUT-UP OR SHUT-UP IS COMING UP IN OCT.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »
Trav, with your mad drivin skills I bet you would do great!
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM