BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: So my appartment is so Gay  (Read 445 times)

Offline Alex

• Visitor
So my appartment is so Gay
« on: September 14, 2008, 07:47:52 PM »
I was walking with molly today and noticed some new signs.  It says, "STAY OFF GRASS, $500 fine.  24 hr video surveillance".  Have you ever heard of this? The sad part is that they didnt pave a walkway to my apartment so i guess that means they want we to part in the back (NOT in front of my apartment) and walk all the way around.  It has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard.  I got to get out of this place soon. 

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: So my appartment is so Gay
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 08:30:08 PM »
Apartment living sucks. I can't wait to graduate, find out where I am moving to in the state, and buy a house someplace that doesn't have an HOA. When my lease is up, I might try to find a small house to rent too.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
yes apartments SUCK. This afternoon, around 1 p.m., I was using the mini air compressor to inflate the tires and the manager came by telling me you cant work on vehicles in the parkinglot.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
If your apartment is gay, you got problems inside!  :D

tgrt

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:45 PM »
Owning a house can suck too.  You're just trading one set of problems for another set.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 12:53:14 AM »
Owning a house can suck too.  You're just trading one set of problems for another set.

I'd much rather have the problems that come with owning an investment than pissing money away every month and having someone giving me rules and having a set of keys into my private home.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM