BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Aenta in October 11th  (Read 21086 times)

broncofire75

Re: Aenta in October 11th
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
nwcj5- You the guy that got out and looked at the lines with me and two other guys when everyone turned around? Which way did you end up going? Never seen you after that.

JBC

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2008, 12:48:24 PM »
/>
 ;D

dcallaway

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »
Here is a link to naxja... I just posted some videos and pics .
 what a day

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=970408
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 01:50:55 PM by dcallaway »

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »
who had the white xj with the gatrailriders banner in the back window?

and for those that were with the stock xj's and tj's, what was the trail like that ya'll took instead of the main trail? usually there's at least one tree laying in the middle of that trail

we had no problems with taking the power lines to the hole. the main trail up sucks when its really muddy like that. got a few of the stock tj's a little tipsy. the one stock xj i was with did better than i would have expected. i think we had 2 tj's 2 wj's  & 4 xj's.
Im gay!

Offline Old_ford

• Visitor
  • Who needs a chevy i got my ford back!!
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2008, 05:38:37 PM »
arrrrg u guys are killing me i havent been out for a ride  for over a year now     i'm thinking reallly hard bout haveing the truck fully ready for a nice tellico trip  or even up to aetna  I hope everyone had a great safe weekend ;D
you may go faster but i can go over

Offline nwcj5

• Visitor
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »
nwcj5- You the guy that got out and looked at the lines with me and two other guys when everyone turned around? Which way did you end up going? Never seen you after that.

ya that was me, I stayed on the main trail for the most part, I definitely did my share of articulating through the side trails, but it was a little challenging and fun, got stuck going through a hole I had no business in but the guy with that crazy cj7 winched me out, they gave me a hard about it though but it was all sh*#s and giggles...I'll try and get a pic up of my junk stuck....

lt99, you got any background info on trevor's rig he was driving?

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:29 PM »
Juan, this is Shawn, the guy in the stock WK.  My wife was in the stock TJ.  I didn't see it, but I heard you guys had to stand on her bumper as she lifted two wheels coming down that left turn from the power lines.  Thanks for all of your help yesterday.  It was really great riding with folks that are into teamwork and communication.  You should've seen some of the stuff we did later in the day following Billy out.  I wish we had video of it, but we were all busy negotiating stuff some of the lifted guys were going around.  Look forward to riding with you again!
who had the white xj with the gatrailriders banner in the back window?

and for those that were with the stock xj's and tj's, what was the trail like that ya'll took instead of the main trail? usually there's at least one tree laying in the middle of that trail

we had no problems with taking the power lines to the hole. the main trail up sucks when its really muddy like that. got a few of the stock tj's a little tipsy. the one stock xj i was with did better than i would have expected. i think we had 2 tj's 2 wj's  & 4 xj's.

Offline nwcj5

• Visitor
« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »
woo hoo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »
no problem buddy!  ;D i am always nervous at aetna, the environment changes on a daily basis there. we usually come up where we made that sharp left where we all got a spotter. that can right turn coming up is really scary. it was much easier coming around it the way we did.  just give us a shout if yall ever want to go up again. we'll go up usually on the drop of a dime!
Im gay!

Offline nwcj5

• Visitor
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
me and my buddy that was on the four wheeler are probably goin up next sat...he'll be in his truck, we got it running sunday..just to let ya'll know if you wanna go you won't be the only one there..

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »
there are usually people there. were you the one that just stopped while we were just starting out and said you were'nt with us?
Im gay!

Offline zukbilly

• Visitor
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »
nwcj5 are you talkin about the zuk Trevor was in ?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM