BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Hey Achmed....Looks  (Read 507 times)

JBC

Hey Achmed....Looks
« on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »
like you have gone and pissed off the South African muslims.... {toast}

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431866,00.html

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Hey Achmed....Looks
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 01:23:54 PM »
You can't do anything without offending somebody now adays. Who cares! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 01:39:29 PM »
LOL!

JBC

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
This is the best part of the whole thing...

In a jibe at the South African complainant's name, Jeff said: "I thought Khan was awesome in Star Trek."

ghostdancer308

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »
Ok-
  Chris, Ben all of you. I was shown this Achmed skit just after the Tellico ride. It funny as shit and if your Muslim, get over it! Is it pissing off the muslims because"it depicts them almost exactly for what they are"? I have been IED in Afghanistan, shot at coulntless times the past 2 years here in Iraq and who were the ones doing all this? Muslims! From the Horn of Africa over to Somolia, we have had problems. And what is the population mostly made up of? Yup, Muslims. There are terrorist camps in those regions as well. Part of your training is reading what? The Koran. Written by who? 9-11 which I still take great offense too, Saudi Muslims. Hey, I just had to say it!!! Sorry, but its the truth. America is #1. You don't like it than get the FU** out of our country! {toast} Glen- Sniper, Iraq.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

ghostdancer308

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
Right on Matt. Just blew a gasket there for a minute or so. It seems like with any kind of pleasure there is someone taking offense to it! 22 days and a wake up. I am just ready to get out of here and wheel with you guys. Cheers!! {toast}

RotorHead

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »
Ok-
  Chris, Ben all of you. I was shown this Achmed skit just after the Tellico ride. It funny as shit and if your Muslim, get over it! Is it pissing off the muslims because"it depicts them almost exactly for what they are"? I have been IED in Afghanistan, shot at coulntless times the past 2 years here in Iraq and who were the ones doing all this? Muslims! From the Horn of Africa over to Somolia, we have had problems. And what is the population mostly made up of? Yup, Muslims. There are terrorist camps in those regions as well. Part of your training is reading what? The Koran. Written by who? 9-11 which I still take great offense too, Saudi Muslims. Hey, I just had to say it!!! Sorry, but its the truth. America is #1. You don't like it than get the FU** out of our country! {toast} Glen- Sniper, Iraq.

x2... What he said.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »
THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP RIGHT THERE BOYS! AMEN!!!!!!!!

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 08:56:38 PM »
Right on Matt. Just blew a gasket there for a minute or so. It seems like with any kind of pleasure there is someone taking offense to it! 22 days and a wake up. I am just ready to get out of here and wheel with you guys. Cheers!! {toast}

I dont think you offended anyone, except maybe some guest terrorist. And as long as it is not pleasure at someone elses expense I dont care. I am American to the bone, and anyone that doesnt like Americans can kiss my ass. Why dont you right GATR on the side of one of your bullets.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 09:00:32 PM »

I dont think you offended anyone, except maybe some guest terrorist. And as long as it is not pleasure at someone elses expense I dont care. I am American to the bone, and anyone that doesnt like Americans can kiss my ass. Why dont you right GATR on the side of one of your bullets.

NICE!!!!!!

mdo817

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 09:11:36 PM »
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM