BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: My take on gun control...  (Read 773 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: My take on gun control...
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 03:54:03 PM »
Well, the next President has a lot on his plate. Gun control being one of many things. If its McCain, I feel confident the gun control issue will not be an issue. If its the other guy, well, don't let anything suprise you. Commander and Cheif is a huge resposibility. I trust within the first 12 months, there will be change and hopefully for the better. Only time will tell.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 04:28:01 PM »
Might as well say Obama is the next pres. :P McCain is a LOOOOONNNNGGGG shot now!
I've grown tired of this.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 04:39:05 PM »
Stay positive! We still have the battle states and lastly, the elderly! LOL!!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »
Elderly :-[ Oh man. I don't think there is enough of them!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »
Oh, I forgot ACORN and their stunts. Lets just lay back, stick to our values and watch. Its bound to get exciting!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »
all i got to say is that America will be in a civil war again if Big Brother takes away gun rights...
I am for no civie having sniper systems and mini guns.. or anything that is auto unless its a shotgun.. there is no reason for Joe Snuffy to have a M2 at home... No reason to have a M4 at home either.. just my take... I can kill someone breaking into my home very easy with my .50 cal muzzleloader one shot and he is dead.. no reason to shoot 100 times.. if you have to shoot at someone that many times you shouldnt have a gun in the first place... I enjoy shooting any system but sometimes you have to ask yourself why do I need it.. Hell I would be willing to bet that there is only about 3 people on here that have shot more systems then i have or even shot as many rounds as I have.. not trying to brag just making a point... i dont have a mini gun at my house..no M4... just a few guns that kill deer and turkeys and anyone that wants to break in.. plus one for daughter protection..only shoots balls.. dont ask me why but that is where the round goes..straight for the ball sack... anyway my point is why have those systems... ammo cost alot of money.. maintance is up there as well.. and anyone who has shot a system will tell ya if you dont do it all the time you are just wasting your time.. and money...

done with rant

Mike {toast}

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:34 PM »
plus one for daughter protection..only shoots balls.. dont ask me why but that is where the round goes..straight for the ball sack...
Mike {toast}

:D I will have a pistol like that soon. Yeah, as far as gun rights goes... this country was founded on the idea that we have a right to bare arms. I have a hunting rifle an will soon have a pistol but somebody will need to do the proverbial "pry it from my cold dead fingers" deal for me to give it up!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM