BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: My take on gun control...  (Read 773 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
My take on gun control...
« on: October 15, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »
This is freakin hilarious!!!

I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: My take on gun control...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
LMAO!!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »
Man,
  Nov. 4 is going to be a pivotal time Ben. For all of us.  :bs) I have this strange feeling that if Obama comes into power......Another beer and wings talk!! ;D

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »
knee right foot left foot.... 2 in the head...  stop talking about wings and beer.... i have both in the fridge... and i have PT in an hour...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
PT? At your rank, you ain't got to PT anymore!!LOL!! I wanna see that Ranger Standard-HOOOAH, 5 miles, 42 mins or Less!!!! I run a 5k everyother day and I can't get under 200lbs. WTF!?  {btt} I would hate to see our guns taken from us!!  :bs)

BigJerm

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
Alright... call me super out of touch with the world here... Did the Supreme Court not just rule in favor of guns? Wouldn't it take some major work for the President to knock down that ruling? I mean not saying I am for one or the other (obviously I am for gun rights though) but just curious.

SO on a related topic, in Vegas one night at dinner Megan decided to talk about how she wants to get a Special 38 and her concealed license soon and aparently her hippy ant and uncle do not like guns... O man that was a fun discussion to listen too. Neither megan nor her ant had actual facts to back up their claims so around and around they went.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »
Alright... call me super out of touch with the world here... Did the Supreme Court not just rule in favor of guns? Wouldn't it take some major work for the President to knock down that ruling? I mean not saying I am for one or the other (obviously I am for gun rights though) but just curious.

SO on a related topic, in Vegas one night at dinner Megan decided to talk about how she wants to get a Special 38 and her concealed license soon and aparently her hippy ant and uncle do not like guns... O man that was a fun discussion to listen too. Neither megan nor her ant had actual facts to back up their claims so around and around they went.

The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 for private ownership of guns, even though the constitution provides that right! it should have been 9-0!   It's scary, as the next Supreme Court nominee might over turn the constitution?  WTF?

ghostdancer308

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
Only time will tell on this one. I know in April of this year I purchased a Benelli Nova. I had just got back for 30 days leave. My buddy said he was going to shoot some rabbits. All I have are a few pistols and some deer rifles, nothing super duper high speed. I told him to give me 30 mins. I drove to Peidmont Outdoors in Covington. I did the paperwork for my background and bought the shotgun, in the 30 mins. Given this day and age, I thought it was quick. If Obama takes over, this will be the possible first sign of change...or the ATF knocking on your door, checking all serialized weapons under your name!! LOL!! ;D

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 01:43:39 PM »
at my rank??? what rank do you think i am.... i was a smart ass for the first 6yrs... you can have ranger school... SFAS was bad enough the 2nd time around... then Green PLT.. that was 5 weeks of "I'm trying to be a black shirt at Ranger school" people yelling at you..this SSG is getting closer and closer to saying FUK it..

ghostdancer308

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:21 PM »
Hahahahaha!! Let me tell you, I am so damn close to going back in. I am talking a gnats-ass shy of going back in!! With Iran and others acting up, its going to be party time again real soon!! ;D I just would hate to get into a sh**y platoon. Man, that would BLOW!! Anyways, {btt} Did I tell you I got a Benelli and I painted tan? LOL!!!  :P

BigJerm

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »
The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 for private ownership of guns, even though the constitution provides that right! it should have been 9-0!   It's scary, as the next Supreme Court nominee might over turn the constitution?  WTF?

Thats so what I was getting at. Seems the only people who remember the rights entitled to the people to protect liberty are the ones with no power to change/enforce it...

Lets take away guns so the criminals who don't give a shit about gun laws (FYI criminals are called criminals because they do illegal things... Say like have a gun even if its illegal) can have free reign in cities and towns. With budget cuts and dwindling police force I guess we are screwed (again).

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »
G-- when you get back I will edumacte you on the New Army... ( thats right.. edumacte) and you will want to stay where you  are...  {btt}

Guns dont kill people.... Guys will daughters kill people....

Mike {toast}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM