Author Topic: Jimmy  (Read 688 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Jimmy
« on: October 21, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »
Did you get your T-Shirt?

If so are you going to model it? {hooters}

I am looking at getting a box of them how long did it take?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: Jimmy
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 12:01:37 PM »
I can't remember.... I think it was a few days after I ordered it. And you cannot see my boobs, sorry.  ;)
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
Let ma see-a-um!!  {letseat}

I plan to order a shirt (the one with logo onfront/back with website address). Its crap they charge us XXL people 3 more dollars! Sorry I am so fat....  :hlp

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
Loose the weight porky! So Jimmy are you saying you have some nice man boobs? No wonder Will is your best bud!! {hardlaugh}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
Loose the weight porky! So Jimmy are you saying you have some nice man boobs? No wonder Will is your best bud!! {hardlaugh}

Ben.... I strongly dislike you.  {;-(}     You just wanted some reason to use the new laughing smiley ....  well I'm too cool for that  {O0}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
 {popcorn}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
I do have man boobs  :'( And To anyone planning on ordering the white logo shirt like Jeremy is talking about, I strongly suggest you order a size up. That shirt runs a little small. I learned the hard way (major man boobage).
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
man {hooters} is  8==D and  needpics,,, and not of the {hooters} either...cause that would be really  8==D so if you do i will  {;-(} [hammer] {:CH} cause i am too  {O0} for any  3:) or and man  ()() cause if you thought i was then i would have to  ~>} {nln} :fu( :fart) and thats  {hardlaugh} right there and i dont care who you are... so sit back and  {toast} cause the  :bs) at work still comes each day.. and if your home  {letseat} some more  {popcorn} ok ;D :o {cool}

Mike

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:30 PM »
man {hooters} is  8==D and  needpics,,, and not of the {hooters} either...cause that would be really  8==D so if you do i will  {;-(} [hammer] {:CH} cause i am too  {O0} for any  3:) or and man  ()() cause if you thought i was then i would have to  ~>} {nln} :fu( :fart) and thats  {hardlaugh} right there and i dont care who you are... so sit back and  {toast} cause the  :bs) at work still comes each day.. and if your home  {letseat} some more  {popcorn} ok ;D :o {cool}

Mike

LOL!!!   Thanks Mike!

{toast}

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »
What would we do without you Mike?   :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

ranger11

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

Mike

LOL!!!   Thanks Mike!

Ive never read a whole story with smileys taking the place of words. Good  job
 {toast}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »
 iws and thanks

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM