BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico After Ride 11/8/08  (Read 2410 times)

Online Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Tellico After Ride 11/8/08
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »
Alright boys, I am finished uploading pics and workin on videos as we speak. I was wiped out yesterday after leaving tellico I went straight to my moms to see some family and never got to rest. I was asleep by 9:15 last night. So here are the pics I got...http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff272/krawler00/Tellico%20GATR%20Nov%2008/

Now the trip was awesome and we all worked or junk super hard up the bus. That trail has gotten seriously rutted out! It was a blast and had fun wioth Glen running cables, straps and all! We work well as a team and it made that first beer back at camp that much better!! {toast} I will post up the video links as I get them. Carnage for me was another small crack in the hartop at the vents in the back. Damn schoolbus tree AGAIN!!! I almost busted out the back passenger window on another section as well. Had to pull the cable to avoid it. Oh, and as for the spot everyone had to winch up... I made it along with Doug. ;D {nln}

And the bragging begins {toast}

The picture with the axles stuck in the ground looks like a cemetery for Jeeps.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
Great pics Ben!! After looking at yours, I don't think I was aired down enough. Not sure if this would have mattered though. Great spots from you and MikeL!! {toast}

BigJerm

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
hey if anyone has access to the JK-forum thread I would like to hear about it. We ran into a group of them at Fains Ford and they seemed shocked we were up there in stock Jeeps. Just wanted to make sure they knew you didnt need 3" and 35's to have some fun up there. I saw one of them did Guard Rail but no one else gave it a shot but thats in the trip section. I cant see any local forum stuff on that board.

O and I met Corey (08GARubicon), nice guy, wish he could have wheeled with us

Online Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
Great pics Ben!! After looking at yours, I don't think I was aired down enough. Not sure if this would have mattered though. Great spots from you and MikeL!! {toast}

Dang it Glen, I wish I was there to push you up the trail ;D Looks like you all had one heck of a time. So was it more fun than RR?
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
No comparison. This is one of the MECCA spots to wheel by far. Terry and I were speaking of a spring run to his place in uwharrie(sp). He lives 30 minutes from there. I guess as soon as we wargame this, I will post up the info. We can shack up at his place and in his backyard for the camping guys. But yeah Chuck, it was fun but I am fixing to go see what damage I sustained here shortly. Thats just part of it. {toast}

Offline Hilldweller

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »
hey if anyone has access to the JK-forum thread I would like to hear about it. We ran into a group of them at Fains Ford and they seemed shocked we were up there in stock Jeeps. Just wanted to make sure they knew you didnt need 3" and 35's to have some fun up there. I saw one of them did Guard Rail but no one else gave it a shot but thats in the trip section. I cant see any local forum stuff on that board.

O and I met Corey (08GARubicon), nice guy, wish he could have wheeled with us
They have 20 pages about it.  Literally.

Safety fast,
Bill

BigJerm

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »
Well hope they had a great time and no damage. When they departed they told us they were headed up 4 rest of the way and down 6. I told them to swing 8 and go walk down to see Slickrock. Not sure if they did or not.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 02:10:09 PM »
Them boys is pansies! ;) I don't think they would have gone with us no matter what. Those were some purdy rides. ;D Here are the videos. Sorry there is not more but I spent alot of the time in and out of the Jeep past the ledges on the bus! Would not have missed it!!

/>
/>
/>
/>
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »
Them boys is pansies! ;) I don't think they would have gone with us no matter what. Those were some purdy rides. ;D

They could have come with me. They could have made it  {nln}

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »
I was talkin bout us.  {nln}
I've grown tired of this.

mdo817

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:54 PM »