OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010

<< < (3/191) > >>

urdaddyjeep:
Glen

ghostdancer308:
Hahahah!! You and your comments. You should stay out of this thread completely!!lol! There are a few guys in this club that dwarf me. I am a little guy.  ;D Besides, you don't need steroids to have the comic book muscularity I have, so quit hating!! hahah!! Remember, our jobs have a bunch to do with our personal fitness. When I was in corrections, I was 230+lbs. I was good for about a minute in physical altercations. But thats what you needed. Now, its back to the commando type stuff. Bodyweight lifting and plyometric workouts. MikeD, you know about this stuff. Its all about endurance and mental toughness. I am still thinking about going back in, so I try to stay close to peak fitness at all times. Just make time for yourself. Trust me, you post whores can find time if it matters to you. So stop chasing my thread you leprachaun in a pink too-too!!LOL!!

urdaddyjeep:
listen i have rucked over 300 miles i under 3 weeks... my last ruck march of the 3rd week was just a tad over 26miles...did it in just about 8 hrs...

Trailabite:
Holy crap! Now MikeD is a gay knuckle dragging mongoloid leprechaun that wears a pink too-too. I think he needs  :hlp

ghostdancer308:
Quit living in the past!! What about now? Do cross-fit. Tell me what you think. Most of the military is implementing this stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version