BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 46914 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2008, 11:27:52 AM »
yeah i hear you jump on cupcakes like a fat kid likes cake

BigJerm

« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »
So I guess I should get to it as well... I need to lose a few lbs... Really if I could just fit in a 36" waist pants again I would be ok. Right now I am the snug side of 38's.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
I have been as low as a 31' waist but I tend to stay around 32-34 at my heaviest. I was so fat one time I couldn't get my socks on! I had to toss them out front of me, on the floor, and creep into them with my toes. Some of you have heard this story, but its still truth. I never want to be that way again. I figure for the turkey 10k, I will just run for an hour and stop. I have been hitting 5k everyother but long slow distance. And if the hadji;s make turkey loaf, I am going to be pissed!!!

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »
I was so fat one time I couldn't get my socks on! I had to toss them out front of me, on the floor, and creep into them with my toes. Some of you have heard this story, but its still truth.

I know that feeling, fat, and a hurt back.  Damn socks are TOUGH!  G-Man, that is really hard to believe looking at you now.  I want to see some proof!

needpics

ghostdancer308

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
I feel your pain on the back issue. I visit the chiropractor everytime I come in. The doc tells me I need to quit lifting so heavy, stay away from dead-lifts, which I don't do and squats. I don't do those either. Hey doc, I carry an additonal 45-60lbs of kit on the job!! Maybe thats why my hips are out?Hmmmm! Its been a few year struggle to get where I am at now. Its hard and finding "time" is the main excuse I hear about fitness. Sometimes it takes a doctor to tell you hey, your going to die if you don't do something!! Or, if anything, do it for your kids. Be there for them. I woild have to dig up pics of me back than. It was before the digital age of cameras. My job always dictated my fitness at that time. Big and fat for corrections leaner, more endurance for what I do now. Besides, if Tracy kicks me out, I would not have a hard time finding a new one!! SHUT UP DEWILD!!!!LOL!!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 06:24:25 AM »
what???  .... when i was at your house i saw a fat kid pic... thought he looked alot like you,,... shrimp was good and so was the dirt cake..

BigJerm

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »
But yeah 36 would be great… it is a lot easier to find 36x36 long jeans than it is to find 38x36L…

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
I'm at the point right now that I have to take a deep breath, let it out, hold it, put a sock on and repeat. By the time I get the second sock on it feels like my head is going to explode.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 10:26:54 AM »
Oh yeah-
  I have been fat. But you work hard and food is the reward. I a,most fell out running to a fight at the Atlanta pen. That was a turning point for me. You just get comfortable and next thing you know, life, a few kids, female lockdown ;D and BAM!!! Your carrying around a backstreet boy. Get a physical and just get motivated. Be smart about it. 

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 11:23:00 AM »
I need to find pics of me when I was younger. I weighed 235lbs when I was 12 and was a gelatinous blob till high school. Funny, now I can't gain to save my life. As long as I am lean and can do what I want I am good. I stay active, that is half the battle.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 11:47:22 AM »
Besides, if Tracy kicks me out, I would not have a hard time finding a new one!! SHUT UP DEWILD!!!!LOL!!!

This girl might take ya:   :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
Get a physical and just get motivated. Be smart about it. 

Right after Thanksgiving dinner!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM