BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morris Mountain January 16-18th 2009 Discussion  (Read 72449 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Morris Mountain January 16-18th 2009 Discussion
« Reply #336 on: January 13, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »
tallked to mike from 4x4rockshop today..he has to see what his plans are but he might be able to come down to MM  this weekend (a maybe )matt insted off raffling off that soild diff cover just give it to me since i am the only one that doesnt have one now.... {O0}

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #337 on: January 13, 2009, 01:58:04 PM »
tallked to mike from 4x4rockshop today..he has to see what his plans are but he might be able to come down to MM  this weekend (a maybe )matt insted off raffling off that soild diff cover just give it to me since i am the only one that doesnt have one now.... {O0}

Are you even coming? :P
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #338 on: January 13, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »
Installed some new brake pads today. Thanks for the hand Kyle!  {toast}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #339 on: January 13, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »
what did i say...as of right now i will be there sat day only...i hate doing typing on my phone..on my way back to augusta now from indy...
so as long as momma says i can go then i will be there have to leave sat night tho...

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »
good, we got to test out those no Stinkin Lockers theory you got going ;) 

HOW BOUT GLEN where is that mushroom tip!

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »
This should be fun. I bet Mike will change his mind. ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Offline camper

• Visitor
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »
well, I need another post here to build up my total count.

The morris mountain web page says primitive camping.  That's fine, what ever that entails.  Are there any water spigots, or electrical outlets, or picnic tables, or rusty grills, or pole dancers?  Or is it just a dedicated spot on the property to park and pitch a tent.

Do we few who are brave enough to camp share a common fire pit and circle the wagons?  None of this is really important, but I was just wondering.

I picked up a load of hardwood and I just wondered what else I might want to cram into the back of my jeep for this party.  I don't think the beer can get colder in a cooler of ice than it will be just sitting on the ground...Make sure you have a good battery in your vehicle.  I carry cables if we need them.

{toast}.
Steve....'98 TJ sport

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »
Love this one...
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »

The morris mountain web page says primitive camping.  That's fine, what ever that entails.  Are there any water spigots, or electrical outlets, or picnic tables, or rusty grills, or pole dancers?  Or is it just a dedicated spot on the property to park and pitch a tent.

Do we few who are brave enough to camp share a common fire pit and circle the wagons?  None of this is really important, but I was just wondering.

I picked up a load of hardwood and I just wondered what else I might want to cram into the back of my jeep for this party.  I don't think the beer can get colder in a cooler of ice than it will be just sitting on the ground...Make sure you have a good battery in your vehicle.  I carry cables if we need them.

{toast}.

We definitely share a pit. So we can tell lies around it. If there is no grille I will be bringing one, cause me and Adam are going to be frying you guys a burger on Sat. I am not quite sure about water and electric. I didnt camp there last time, I went.

...and there are tons of skinny pines for urdaddyjeep to dance around {hooters} {hooters}  {salute}

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »

{toast}.

There are bathrooms and water there. I can't remember if there are showers (I never used them if there are  :D) but I'm fairly certain there are showers there.

There is electricity, but someone will have to clarify on that situation because I never used that either. Livingston hooked his trailer up to it last year, though. Maybe he can chime in on that. I do remember a few extension cords  ::)

Hanging out and goofing off around one big fire after dinner is th best part of the trip!  {toast}

Thanks for bringing fire wood! And if anybody else can get there hands on some, please bring it  :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

ghostdancer308

« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2009, 05:28:43 PM »
This is Mushroom tip!LOL!! Dewild and I have some stuff in the works. I will PM you Matt if things change.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »
Love this one...
/>

Believe it or not that is the easy side (The Good), Ben. Wait til you see the UGLY

this the same spot

here is the ugly, bout 70-80 degree

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM