BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I am back!  (Read 512 times)

BigJerm

I am back!
« on: December 08, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »
Gone for 4 days from the forums and you post whores have been hard at work! Megan, her 2 sisters, and I went up to Maryland over the weekend to surprise their dad for his 40th birthday. We left Thursday and came back Sunday and man what a long 630 mile drive with 3 girls in Ford Fusion (Meg’s mom’s car).

The dad was very surprised when we showed up to dinner Thursday on his Birthday and he even cried. That made the whole trip worth it to see this guy who is one tough son of a B*tch in most eyes show that kind of emotion because his daughters were there. Friday we went to the Baltimore aquarium and Saturday we went to DC to a wax museum and to the Smithsonian of American History. On the way back to the metro we had to walk through the snow. When we got home he had no idea 50 people were in his house with the lights off ready to surprise him.

Overall, a great weekend, everything went just as planned and I was glad to be off his couch and back in my bed last night.

RotorHead

Re: I am back!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 10:37:45 AM »
Gone for 4 days from the forums and you post whores have been hard at work! Megan, her 2 sisters, and I went up to Maryland over the weekend to surprise their dad for his 40th birthday. We left Thursday and came back Sunday and man what a long 630 mile drive with 3 girls in Ford Fusion (Meg’s mom’s car).

The dad was very surprised when we showed up to dinner Thursday on his Birthday and he even cried. That made the whole trip worth it to see this guy who is one tough son of a B*tch in most eyes show that kind of emotion because his daughters were there. Friday we went to the Baltimore aquarium and Saturday we went to DC to a wax museum and to the Smithsonian of American History. On the way back to the metro we had to walk through the snow. When we got home he had no idea 50 people were in his house with the lights off ready to surprise him.

Overall, a great weekend, everything went just as planned and I was glad to be off his couch and back in my bed last night.

Forty... Man, he's an old ass.  :o

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »
Yep he is 40 and for those scratching their head... Megan is 21. I get a laugh out of it all. Her mom and dad both just turned 40, my dad is 61 and megans grandmother on her mom's side is 61....

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »
Welcome back. Sure has been quite without you ::)
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 11:46:48 AM »
Yeah, get back to whorein it up! ;D
I've grown tired of this.

Daniel

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 12:21:36 PM »
Huh... I hadn't even noticed you'd been gone... maybe cause I have been too.  It's tough keepin' tabs on this everyday now. 

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »
Yep he is 40 and for those scratching their head... Megan is 21. I get a laugh out of it all. Her mom and dad both just turned 40, my dad is 61 and megans grandmother on her mom's side is 61....

I can relate to that. I'm 41 and my daughter will be 21 in March and my Dad will just turn 60 this year.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 03:44:37 PM »
damn Daniel you beat me to it... i was going to say i didnt even know he was gone....

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »
I'm gonna be gone all next week. Sad, but I think it will be the first week in over a year that I haven't posted on this site.  ::)

What are you guys gonna do!?  {nln}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:32 PM »
I forsee many a gay joke in the upcoming future. None of which will be by me though. :-X
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 06:38:24 PM »
I'm gonna be gone all next week. Sad, but I think it will be the first week in over a year that I haven't posted on this site.  ::)

What are you guys gonna do!?  {nln}

Too bad. Next week is when we get all of our free parts.

Opps, was I not suppose to mention that?
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM