BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: New Park In SC  (Read 700 times)

Offline Alex

• Visitor
New Park In SC
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »
Well i just got back from there today.  I actually meet the owner and see showed me around.  I only got to see a few obstacles because Molly was about to die.  It should be open in 2 weeks.  Is will only cost $15 per vehicle and passengers are free.  We said for us to bring a group up and ride anytime we want.  They have about 10 different trails that are ready including one that is going to be very hard to do.  It is about a 15 foot vertical wall. They have over 300 acres so they have a lot of room to grow.  He wants there to be so enough trails so you dont have to hit the same obstacle more than once a day.  I got to try one of there newest little trails and lost a rear coil spring in the process but it was fun.

This is the little trail at the Camp

This is the vertical wall trail.  This is just one part, it will continue in both directions over 500 yards.  It should be a lot like rat trap but about 10 times as long when it is done.  The vertical wall is in the back of the pics.

Looking down the wall

This is called tank trap.  It is 6 or so 10 foot deep holes going up a hill.  It took a lot of wheel speed and a little rev limiter to make it up.  When it is wet, it is almost imposable.

urdaddyjeep

Re: New Park In SC
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »
nice but where is this?? i think i forgot where you said it was cause i am still thinking about that wall and how to climb it... and i am talking about on foot.. forget trying to climb it in a Jeep.. and tank trap nice..

Daniel

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
Man... that place looks like it's going to be pretty nice.  Just from those few pics. 

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
That place should be sweet when its done! Pretty close for all the eastern GA folks, too.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:33:05 PM »
Schweet.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »
looks good and the drive is not that bad compared to all other parks. The price is NICE! So ummm... how does this place look for us smaller guys? Either way, I am down for a weekend ride soon after it opens.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »
Jerm, can you say teeter totter?! :D Looks muddy... I hate mud. But looks like it will be great in time!
I've grown tired of this.

mdo817

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 01:00:48 AM »
Schweet.

From his statement I think Will saw the mud also.

albert

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 01:11:47 AM »
like everybody else, where is this at?

Offline Alex

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
About 10 min from Clemson SC.  Yes it has alot of mud but alot of rocks.

RotorHead

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 09:38:39 AM »
Did somebody say Road Trip?  {letseat}

BigJerm

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »
I just did a quick map and it looks to be about 131 miles from the west side of atlanta. That's about the norm for most off road parks for me and the price is cheaper than most. Not bad...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM