BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: RIVER ROCK PHOTOS MARCH 13-15  (Read 13466 times)

Offline Night Wolf

• Visitor
  • Jump It.
Re: RIVER ROCK PHOTOS MARCH 13-15
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 01:25:12 AM »
Here they are, I didn't go thru any of them - just uploaded all I had between the two of us.

If anyone would like a full size pic(s) (some are 7 others are 8MP - depending on which camera was used), send me a PM with the picture number and your e-mail.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/InoventionsEast/Wheelin/River%20Rock%203-09/?start=all

What a great time!
~Rick AKA Jump

'05 TJ Sport - Savvy/Currie/Clayton/UCF 3" & 33s

BigJerm

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »
Glad you had a great time with us! Hope we didnt scare you off. I think now you see what needs to be done to the Jeep. I think your biggest hold up yesterday is you got off camber and the least resistance tires on the front and rear axle would spin and you lost traction. I think an Aussie locker in the front would really help you out!

Haha... I guess I see why my flares are loose

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:20:50 PM by BigJerm »

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
I'm so jealous :'(
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 11:20:46 AM »
damnation! I am also jealous!
I've grown tired of this.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 11:48:30 AM »
I don't see Dewild in any of these pics {ehm}

RotorHead

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 12:19:09 PM »
Had a blast this weekend. The weather was perfect Friday and Saturday. I had to leave early Saturday for my daughter's birthday party and ended up not going back because the rain finally made it down there. Steve has been busy with the back hoe and I didn't realize it. Some of those places were crazy. Like the one I sent Will into.

It wasn't his fault. I made him go through there. I think he needed a diaper change afterwards though.

Here are a link to my pictures. They're still uploading though.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/SeminoleMike/Jeep%20Pictures/River%20Rock%20March%202009/?start=0

Here's a sneak preview.

I think this one says it all. Be careful with the term "Bump it" around this guy.  :o

Scout's not happy about sharing his seat with Will's cooler.

Horn broken, watch for finger.

Hang on Will. More winch.

Mirror mount after gouging it's way through. No damage.

"B" pillar scratchs. No dents.

Offline Night Wolf

• Visitor
  • Jump It.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
Glad you had a great time with us! Hope we didnt scare you off. I think now you see what needs to be done to the Jeep. I think your biggest hold up yesterday is you got off camber and the least resistance tires on the front and rear axle would spin and you lost traction. I think an Aussie locker in the front would really help you out!

Haha... I guess I see why my flares are loose

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/JermTib05/River%20Rock%20March%202009/

It kept getting hung up on the belly, that stock transfer case skid plate hangs so low, just about every obstical it was dragging. I've been looking at various belly-up plates, but they require other parts too (SYE/CV drive shaft) so I gotta see, that would net another ~2.5" of clearance under the center of the Jeep which I think would have prevented most if not all of the hangups. Lockers would be good too.

~Rick AKA Jump

Offline Night Wolf

• Visitor
  • Jump It.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »

Here's a sneak preview.

I think this one says it all. Be careful with the term "Bump it" around this guy.  :o

LOL! That is great! Is the original picture bigger? If so can you send it to me?

That was the very first obstacle of my very first day wheeling. Almost made it to the top but kept laying down on the belly pan right before I got over.... 1st gear (quite low on the 6spd) in 4lo wouldn't get enough speed and as soon as the tires spun the RPM would near redline, so I backed up, put it in 2nd, someone said "give it more gas" so I did :)
~Rick AKA Jump

Offline Rockinwrangler

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »
Great pictures everyone.  It was a really great ride.  Sorry to say I took no photos.  Maybe next time.  Calvin should have some good one's also. 

Also,  I would have to say the Will suprised me.  He did a great job leading everyone around as the ride master, eventhough, we didn't get started until around 11 am Sat. hahah..   He even kept us out of the mud this time except for himself and his friends using the jeep as a boat..  He can explain. 

Enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to ride again soon.  I left around 6am Sun am.  My camper spun all the way to the top of the first hill when I left because of all the rain.  I thought for a minute I would have to get Will to come winch me up the hill. Oh well, I made it to the top and finally to the hard top. 

take it easy everyone and I am sure I will talk to you on the forum later..

Mike
"A well built rig is one that is road worthy after a day on the trail"

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »
hey Glen---- {nln1} {nln} {nln1} {nln} 

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »
Great pics, looks like the weather held out as well! I need some wheelin man!! So kyles front is trashed huh? Well, lockers are on the way I am sure! Doug, did the 44 do good for you/ Looks like a rock gotcha too!

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »

Here's a sneak preview.

LOL! That is great! Is the original picture bigger? If so can you send it to me?

That was the very first obstacle of my very first day wheeling. Almost made it to the top but kept laying down on the belly pan right before I got over.... 1st gear (quite low on the 6spd) in 4lo wouldn't get enough speed and as soon as the tires spun the RPM would near redline, so I backed up, put it in 2nd, someone said "give it more gas" so I did :)

Nothing like adding a little motocross to your jeep ride! ;D
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM