BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Wheelers for the Wounded Charity Jeep Show, June 13th  (Read 2106 times)

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
Wheelers for the Wounded Charity Jeep Show, June 13th
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:25:28 PM »
Who: Matanzas Jeep 4x4 Club invites everyone to our Wheelers for the Wounded events

What: Wheelers for the Wounded Charity Jeep Show-n-Shine, Multiple Trophies and Raffles

When: June 13th, 2009, 9:30am

Where: Wilson’s 4x4, 1532 State Ave, Unit H, Holly Hill, FL 32117

Why: Raise funds to pay entrance fees for wounded service members at our Main Event on September 26-27, 2009 at River Rock, GA

More info: http://www.matanzasjeepclub.com/WFTWevent.html

We are still accepting items to be used in our raffles. Please contact Clarence@matanzasjeepclub.com if you are interested in helping.

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
Re: Wheelers for the Wounded Charity Jeep Show, June 13th
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:53:11 AM »
JPFreek mag may be joining as a supporter

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »
We're adding a swap meet area and Hurricane Hot Sauce will be donating some local flavor to the raffle.

RotorHead

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »
I've been to Wilson's. Dan's a cool dude. I won't be able to make the show, but good luck anyway.  {toast}

mdo817

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 04:57:54 AM »
I've been to Wilson's. Dan's a cool dude. I won't be able to make the show, but good luck anyway.  {toast}
Me either but I do plan to ride with them at RR @ The Wheelers For The Wounded Ride. Great bunch of guys and great cause.

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »
More donations from Coleman coolers, 4 Wheel Parts on 103rd St (Jax) and Napa of Green Cove Springs

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »
I would give my daughters Barbie jeep to be there but I cant be do to the freakin Army...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 09:42:31 AM »
Gonna miss this also. I'll be downrange. >:(

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »
Being a fellow military bum, I feel you guys pain. But we appreciate you apreading the word.

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 08:34:19 AM »
Show N Shine Jeep Classes:

The Ultimate:
This class is defined by its departure from the original engineer’s specifications and intentions.  That is not to say that the vehicles are poorly engineered but rather the vehicle has progressed to the point that it truly only remains a Jeep in it origins rather than it current condition.  This class encompasses purpose built vehicles such as sand rails, rock crawlers, mudders, drag race, or extreme show rigs. Vehicles in this class are not required to be street legal.

The Pedigree:
This class is the antithesis to The Ultimate.  These vehicles have retained their Jeep heritage in every detail.  Winning in this class will require that all parts are true to the vehicle as from the manufacture, that any upgrades performed to the vehicle were available from the manufacturer or dealer as installed on the vehicle.  The only exception is that there is no exception, details win this class.  This is the class for the purist of Jeep enthusiasts. All vehicles are eligible.   

The Enthusiast Class:
Few Jeeps are left in stock form; most are modified and customized to suit the individual owner.  From mild to wild this class is for the Jeep owner that kept the true Jeep form but modified it to match his idea of what the engineers should have designed.  This class must be street legal, no larger than 37 inch tires and is open to all years.

The Pigpen:
This class is not just about dirty; you cannot win this class just because your rig is muddy.  This class will be defined by the complete and total lack of regard for vehicle cleanliness on all levels.  Smells are a bonus and could be the ticket to a winning vehicle.

Personality Class:
This vehicle is unique; it does not need to be the most of anything.  It must have a flavor that is not found in any magazine or off the shelf.  The winning touch could come down to the most unique choice for seat covers or best hood ornament.  All vehicles eligible.   

The Judges Choice.  This class replaces Best in Show.  Winning vehicle must be chosen by majority decision between the judges. 

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
Some may have seen the sad news that Jason, the founder of Wheelers for the Wounded will no longer be able to continue his program. While this is unfortunate, Matanzas Jeep Club has many current and prior service members and we think it is still a worthy cause to raise awareness for wounded service members.

So, we have decided like many other 4x4 clubs to continue with our plans to host our Charity Jeep Show on June 13th at Wilson’s 4x4 in Daytona and our main event in River Rock, GA on the weekend of September 25-27.

THE SHOW WILL GO ON!!!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM