BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: MFB 6  (Read 2071 times)

Diehard

MFB 6
« on: April 23, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »
Don't forget Mud for Blood this Sat. 10-5, Dixie Speedway in Woodstock.  {toast}

Daniel

Re: MFB 6
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »
As far as I know, Matt and I are definitely planning on being there.  Maybe we'll see ya.

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »
never been before...
whats it like?

any admission fee?
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

mdo817

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »
Ain't gonna make it, Grand Daughter has a Birthday party right smack dab in the middle of the day Saturday. Yall have fun and take some pictures. I'll bet if Will had his Jeep fixed he would have represented GATR well. :PV {hardlaugh}

Diehard

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »
It's a blood drive, no admission, if you give or try to give you will get a T-shirt, a raffle ticket, and if you are in the first 300 you also will get a ticket good for a future event at the Speedway. Raffle items vary, but are well worth winning, and you don't need to be present. They have your name and addrerss and will see that you get it. I won some Hella's last year. There also will be activities for the kids, several vehicles from some of the clubs, the Hooter's van will be there, and just a good time to come and talk to some other offroaders.

BigJerm

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »
Wish I could make it but I will be out of town. I wouldnt give blood anyways... needles scare me  :bs)

Daniel

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »
Wish I could make it but I will be out of town. I wouldnt give blood anyways... needles scare me  :bs)

Come on Jeremy what's so scary about needles?  They just sit in your vein... that's all.  What was your excuse last time?   You had some kinda shot and couldn't give because of that?   ;)

Hopefully Matt and I can still swing it, if so, I'll give 'em another pouch.  Score me another awesome shirt and other goodies. 

HotDog

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »
Noone wants my blood, tattoos scare them!  ;D

Daniel

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »
That was one of the first questions... "Do you have any tattoos", I said "None within a year".. doesn't bother me.  I don't care.  I don't know if they'll end up using it or not, but I mean, I could maybe possibly help someone, so go me.  Plus, I can always just make some more. 

Diehard

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
Does any body have a canopy/tent we could use. I know it last minute, but our people who were going to bring  it  is sick and isn't coming. Thanks.

Offline big94yj

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »
are you going to the race they are having later?
94 yj
3inch body lift and 4 inch suspension
35"  x-terrains
rhinolined interior
genright tube fenders up front.
(more just dont feel like listing)

Diehard

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 07:17:58 AM »
Sorry, I didn't get back on the computer and didn't see your question, but no we didn't stay for the race. I stuck around till the raffle was over. Good thing I did, won an Auburn locker and another member of the Crawlers won a $100.00 gift certificate to a place in Roswell.
The turn out was low. I think the location had a lot to do with it.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM