BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Cinco de Mayo.....  (Read 699 times)

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Cinco de Mayo.....
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »
We did our drinking Saturday, Live band,Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas,followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas,followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas. I think you get the point.  ;D I ended up having to take care of 3 very drunk women for the rest of the night.  ::)
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Daniel

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »
Another problem is I HATE tequila with a passion.  I've only had 3 hangovers and 2 of which were a result of tequila... so no matter what, unless I'm already drunk before it's introduced, I'm not messin' with the junk anymore.  Blugh... hate it.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »

So Will, how you feelin today man? {popcorn}

Ask Drew and Nicole... haha. Well I feel decent, but that's because I overslept and didn't wake up until 1 when I had a final at 2  ::)   

$1 Tequila shots   [hammer]  I have no idea how many we had, but we ate all their limes and when those were gona we ate their lemons and oranges too  :-X And by the time we were done our 8 person booth had shot cups COVERING it.  :D 
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »
We did our drinking Saturday, Live band,Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas,followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas,followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas, followed Shots of Patron followed by margaritas. I think you get the point.  ;D I ended up having to take care of 3 very drunk women for the rest of the night.  ::)

Sounds like a good night a drinkin to me. I can't wait til I'm out of school and can afford decent liqours.  Wells tequila is probably the worst tasting liquid on the planet.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »
sounds like all of y'all had fun :)
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

BigJerm

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »
we got chips... and dip... and that was our Cinco de Mayo celebration here  {nln}

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »
same
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

Daniel

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »
My "celebration" involved me buying a 6 pack of Yuengling and drinking... 1, the next day.  Yeah, I'm crazy.  Watch out.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM