BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Well in 9 months...  (Read 1234 times)

Offline JeepnGal

• Visitor
Re: Well in 9 months...
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
That's great he doesn't go wild man puppy after eating. Mastiffs are known for being lazy, I learned long ago you just step over them--they won't get up for you. I forgot to mention...plant stands make AWESOME cheap big dog food bowl holders.  ;D

To the other Great Dane owner: had a friend tell me this one time: You can always tell who's a great dane (or big dog in general) owner around large animals, they're the one's standing still when the dog's scampering around the yard like a fool.

There's a Nov 1st ride
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=4664.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:56:33 AM by JeepnGal »

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 05:25:41 PM »
Put a winch around his neck, he can be our new rescue vehicle!  ;D
could use some lockers also ;D

nice pup you have there, makes me miss my dog i had to leave back in Texas. {toast}

BigJerm

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »
Doug, he can get rough playing but not by choice... he is just so heavy. I can still push him around but my parents and Megan cant and he beats them up.

Kyle, definitly if I have not got any bowl holders by then I will take ya up on it.

Chuck, come up for the weekend. After a few minutes of your wife around Bruce she will be sold. I grew up with bullmastiff's so I was no stranger to them and have been wanting one for a while but Megan was on the fence. After these past few months she said she will never want another type of dog. So big, so gentle, so lazy, so smart and before long, a great protector.

JeepnGal, I would do the nov 1st ride but it kinda seems like it might be a little boring with no need for 4x4. I dont do hardcore wheeling but I never take the Jeep out so when I do i like a little challenge! Not to mention, not sure how frequent stops will be for the little guy.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM