BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: What should i do aout my Medical Bill  (Read 292 times)

Offline Alex

• Visitor
What should i do aout my Medical Bill
« on: June 13, 2009, 09:10:08 PM »
I was hurt at work about 4 months ago.  I had to get stitches in my arm and all the stuff involved with it.  Well i have been getting a bill for 3 months from the Urgent Care center for $85.00 for an unpayed drug test.  I have been to my management of my job, and said it would be taken care of.  I have resent info to Corporate and have been told it would be taken care of.  Well a little while ago i had a collection notice on my door step.  I am Pissed now.  I could have sued the company along time ago for my injury do to a faulty drain line which froze over in my cooler that i had told them to fix the week before.  What do yall think i should do. yes it is only 85 but i dont have an extra 85.  I also dont feel i should pay for a drug test the company makes me take.  I am close to getting an Attorney over it because i am sick of there crap.  It is screwing my credit.

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
Re: What should i do aout my Medical Bill
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »
don't pay the 85...sue 'em
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »
Do you know who your workers comp ins is and your claim number?

Alex this is what Donna is asking, she does EMS billing and deals with this stuff all the time. She knows how you can handle it.

{pm}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »
X2 with Mark, contact workman's comp. When you went to the hospital I assume you went from work after the accident, didn't somebody from your company take you to the clinic? When somebody gets hurt on my jobs they are taken to the clinic by my Safety Manager, he makes sure that all the proper paper work is filled out and he's also trained on what questions to ask the doctor to make sure that the person is getting the correct care and medication for the accident. This is in an effort to make sure the employee is getting the right treatment and to make sure the company itself is protected.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM