BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: it was bound to happen  (Read 1506 times)

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
it was bound to happen
« on: June 19, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »
looks like i have been tasked to head out to the sand box for 6 months.  i knew it was coming since the rest of my shop has been getting tasked out.  at least it will give me some time to save up for some more toys for the jeep, and i won't be heading out till november so i have a few more months till i'm out of here.
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: it was bound to happen
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »
 {salute} well, atleast you have a little time before you deploy. Gotta get a ride in b4 then.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »
Thanks for your service!  I hope you can join for a ride before you go.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »
tell ya what I will trade ya... I will go and you can stay here and take my spot training PVTs...

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »
tell ya what I will trade ya... I will go and you can stay here and take my spot training PVTs...

tempting...but from what i'm being told i was hand picked by Air Combat Command for this job ::) not even sure what i'm going to be doing, i'm thinking i'll be a QA type for either one radar system in Iraq or all the radar systems in Iraq, just have to wait and see

the rest of my shop has been just put a name in the spot
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

mdo817

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »
Thanks for your service,  {salute}  can you come out and ride next weekend, I would really like to get on the trail with you again, and this time I wont be in the Mall Crawler.

Offline Brad

• Visitor
  • JACK IT UP!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »
 {salute}   thanks for your service. hope you can come on a ride before you go
2000 dodge durango mall crawler

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »
radar systems that is what i do in the army... so about that swap... i need to get back over there.. they say the 8th trip you get a set of steak knifes.....

ghostdancer308

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 05:10:36 AM »
 ::) I gave you a way to get back over here SSG. As for Iraq, I can't see us doing more for these people. Don't get me started, but we will be back here within the next few years and we are not leaving! We are still in Kosovo, Germany and Korea. I just hate to see us expend time and assets to a bunch of goat herding savages! They are to *ussy to fight their own but will kill our people and in turn ask us for help and money; the kicker is.....we give it to them? WTF? Good luck to you and all others deploying. I am heading back to Afghanistan, again, in a few months. But thats another story. {toast}

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 08:49:47 AM »
, and this time I wont be in the Mall Crawler.

I think the YJ is safer on the trail than the screet.    :(

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 08:50:45 AM »
::) As for Iraq, I can't see us doing more for these people. Don't get me started, but we will be back here within the next few years and we are not leaving! We are still in Kosovo, Germany and Korea. I just hate to see us expend time and assets to a bunch of goat herding savages! They are to *ussy to fight their own but will kill our people and in turn ask us for help and money; the kicker is.....we give it to them? WTF? Good luck to you and all others deploying. I am heading back to Afghanistan, again, in a few months. But thats another story. {toast}

X2

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 09:31:12 AM »
radar systems that is what i do in the army... so about that swap... i need to get back over there.. they say the 8th trip you get a set of steak knifes.....

which systems do you work on, i maintain air traffic control systems.  i'll have to check how many times i have been deployed i might have been robbed of my steak knifes.
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM