BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1458 times)

urdaddyjeep

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 02, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »
LOOK i AM AT d-TOWN AND i BROKE MY FRONT STEERING STAB BRACKET AND BENT THE FRONT STAB. I NEED A NEW ONE TODAY... IF NOT TODAY THEN IN THE MORNING. AND SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WELD.. THE GUYS HERE ARE GREAT.. THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY CAN FOR ME BUT THEY DONT HAVE JEEP PARTS...

HELP A BROTHER OUT   MY PHONE DOESNT HAVE REC HERE VERY WELL... SO CALL THE COUNTER AND LET THEM KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP
706-456-4603

ranger11

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »
Can you take it off? You should be able to make it home without it.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 10:56:41 AM »
x2 You should be ok with out a steering stabilizer as long as it wasn't already masking some DW.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »
man, wish I could be there to see this!!! :D Sorry man!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »
ok made it home.. but my tires are out of line... kinda.. busted the bead on my left front tire and had to use the spare.. got some real bad uneven tread wear going on... the bracket busted off and well got that welded back on somewhat..

Glen you would have broke your whole jeep this weekend... you non drivin fool... I did call tracie too see if she wanted to come up drink and lie to each other but she never made it....

so now i have a busted jeep in my yard guess that makes me white trash for sure....

i got ESP BAS light on that will not shut off for nothing... going to give it a good bath and maybe take it to the dealership and see what they have to say.. I think I broke something more then what meets the eye right now.,..

ghostdancer308

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 01:43:03 PM »
All that stuff (idiot lights) stop after an alignment is done. Now, look at PolyPerformance bracket or get the JKS bracket like I got. New tie-rod w/ 1 ton ends wouldn't be a bad investment either. Did you get pics?  {popcorn}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »
heck no... u know i dont take pics of my jeep when it breaks... oh btw,,... who did your line-x... ran into a guy that owns the shop about 30mins from your house... said he didnt know you but he has done alot of black jeeps...

Jimmy the reason I called you cause I thought you were at D-town...saw your jeep or 1 that looked just like yours.. had a nice roof rack with lights and the spare up there but the real reason I thought it was yours is cause it had the FU TU sticker on it...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
My buddy is no longer there at the Line-X by my house. I live just 10 minutes from mine. His name by the way was Mike also. Explain what you were doing to get all that carnage.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
i was out in area 4 with my sisters kid and riding on the trail then the trail went crappie fast... I was trying to take the by-pass since i was out there by myself but the ruts wouldnt let me.. so i could either go foward or backwards in to some real slop.. so i went forwards and well the little water hole was bigger then what i thought... i got high centered and that was all she wrote for me.. i tired to put some rocks and sticks grass,., a dead worm.. tried everything I could.. then called the lodge and they sent out a gator with a 3k winch,.,, they thought i was on a 4wheeler.. anyway that  didnt do anything... tried to turn my wheels left and right... i think i busted it when i was doing that cause my right tire couldnt move
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:33:47 PM by urdaddyjeep »

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »
 :bs) You hit a damn speed bump at the mall!

Actually, the first time Sherry and I visited D-Town we got stuck in the mud as well, same thing high centered. I wasn't stuck too bad considering that I was pulled with a damn 4 wheeler. Oh, and the reason we got stuck Sherry was driving.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BigJerm

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 04:13:26 PM »
the reason we got stuck Sherry was driving.

SUUURRRREEEE    ::)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 04:33:54 PM »
Jimmy the reason I called you cause I thought you were at D-town...saw your jeep or 1 that looked just like yours.. had a nice roof rack with lights and the spare up there but the real reason I thought it was yours is cause it had the FU TU sticker on it...

Weird, maybe it was Calvin or Logan? Sorry I hung up, but I was only hearing every 3 words or so.

"Jimmy.......its.....at.......town....."
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM