BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Help us make a our goal  (Read 288 times)

urdaddyjeep

Help us make a our goal
« on: August 04, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »
As some of you know my wife and I lost a member of our family in April 2006 to a drunk driver. Not only did my wife lose her sister but I lost one of my friends that nite as well. Both Bobbie and Brandy were killed. Bobbie and I served together and went into combat together a few times.. Brandy had only been in the Air Force a little over a 1yr and a half. So that nite Mr. James Kincaid killed both a brother and a sister of mine. They were returning from a Patriot Ride for one of the fallen from 10th SFG. where Bobby was stationed after he left Campbell.

So I am asking for help with our Walk Like MADD coming up the 3rd of Oct.
Here is the link

http://support.madd.org/site/TR/WalkLikeMADD/WLM-AtlantaGA?pg=team&fr_id=2500&team_id=42620

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help us out.

Mike and Theresa
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:00:55 PM by urdaddyjeep »

mdo817

Re: Help us make a our goal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »
Done, Donna lost a sister to a DD about 10 years ago in Daytona. Drunk, driving on a suspended, no jail time. Fl. laws suck.

urdaddyjeep

Re: Help us make a our goal
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:51:43 AM »
There is a NY Lawyer that has just won a murder charge on a guy that was driving drunk and killed 2 people in FL.. the guy got 1st degree and 75yrs I think... James Kincaid got 12yrs for killing Brandy and Bobbie.. 6yrs a piece in CO...

Theresa and I am sorry for you and Donna's lost

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM