BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I AM PISSED!!!!  (Read 951 times)

Offline TJBrad04

• Visitor
Re: I AM PISSED!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 10:49:13 AM »
i don't miss that place at all!!!

my favorites were the imbreeders that lived under you on the first floor. Didn't they last like 3-4 months? Those folks that had the LS430 and H2, WTF are you doing living in an $800 apartment when you have a $5k TracVision on the roof of your hummer? {ehm} Priorities?

Where are ya'll moving to? I saw ya drive by the other day, you shoulda stopped in!

When i was moving out on the last night when i was cleaning i had the YR1 dually and trailer taking up like 6 spots in the lot. I didn't bother to pull all the way to the end under the streetlight since the lot was empty, and i mean empty! I was there for 2 hours to vacuum, mop, clean the oven, and dust for the last time. I walked out to the truck and that pole smoker that has the Hall County Sheriff Tundra is running my tags and wants me to move it. :bs) I told him that i parked at the end when the lot was full, but now that it's empty and i'm loading the truck i would rather not have to walk 100+ yards each time. There were seriously like 5-6 cars in our lot. I would have had no problem moving if it began to fill up.

His napolean sydrome did not allow him to be reasonable, so i told him to call the wrecker and try to tow all 50' of it(F350 4 door LB w/ 22' haulmark)cause i would be gone before it got here. Dillweed!

I did get all my deposit back though.....

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 11:48:08 AM »
We bought a house in braselton. So we should be out next Wednesday. That douche in the Tundra doesnt pick his dog shit either.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
Matt, you'll be down the road from me. I see some work weekends coming! {letseat}
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM