BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I know what I am building when I hit the lottery....  (Read 599 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: I know what I am building when I hit the lottery....
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »
my wife and I have made out a plan.. she is going to save money for what she wants and I get to help her save that money by not buying Jeep parts.. sounds 1 sided to me....

but really we are going to open 2 accounts.. one hers and one mine.. I need donations cause I am the one that pays all the bills....

well doesnt matter anyway cause I have the winning lottery ticket.. 325million with a cash option of 204.6 million.. now if it hits I will have one bad ass Gucci Rubi..

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 12:53:34 PM »
my wife and I have made out a plan.. she is going to save money for what she wants and I get to help her save that money by not buying Jeep parts.. sounds 1 sided to me....

but really we are going to open 2 accounts.. one hers and one mine.. I need donations cause I am the one that pays all the bills....

well doesnt matter anyway cause I have the winning lottery ticket.. 325million with a cash option of 204.6 million.. now if it hits I will have one bad ass Gucci Rubi..

That's what we do, except for the fact that I still buy Jeep parts.
We have different accounts. I pay the house & dump what I have left over to stocks & 401k.
Both of us have the same goal...Owning a beach house on St. George Island, but I figure I'll have one in a couple of weeks after I hit the lotto tonight....125 tickets!!! Work pool, split between ten people, so that'll leave me with only 20.4 mill
Perry

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »
i am not sure what you are talking about I have the winning ticket..  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM