BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Oak Park Ga,New mud bog/trail riding  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Ironworker709

• Visitor
Oak Park Ga,New mud bog/trail riding
« on: September 04, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »
I've been hearing alot from freinds about a new off road park in Oak Park Ga,below Swainsboro right by I-16.Anyone hear of this place yet?
Freind just stopped by to tell us he is going there for the weekend in his Cherokee and 4 wheelers for the labor day bash they are havin.
It's all pretty new and he says most the trails at the moment are mostly ATV trails but a Jeep can easily get through them if you don't mind a few scratches from tree limbs and bushes.
The rumor is they are supposed to be upgrading and makin alot more trails for 4x4's this winter,they dug a dry pond for mud,took most of the river sand off the top and made a big mud hole.This weekend they are havin competition with money prizes.
We won't make it,other things needing done before we go up to NYC for the 9/11 ceremony,but i think we'll drive by and check it out sometime this weekend to see what it looks like...here's a link to their website...

http://extrememotorsportspark.net/index.html

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Oak Park Ga,New mud bog/trail riding
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »
Not a word.  I know there is one below Milledgeville too, but just not into the mud in any form, prefer the rocks, but it sounds like a blast to watch!

Offline jeepinjon

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »
The wife and I passed this on the way to Savannah on Sat. morning.  I didn't know what it was until I saw this thread.  There looked to be a lot of activity over there.
1977 CJ5

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »
i agree with doug-- i m game for rocks--not the mud- looks like thats all they have for now.

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »
I've driven by it a few times on my way back and forth to school, but even if the jeep wasn't on jack stands at the moment, I probably wouldn't stop by there. I don't mind mud, when there are rocks involved, but I just don't care for it by itself.  It's also in a relatively flat area so I don't see them having much in the way of anything except mud.
93 F-250 tow pig

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM