BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: A visual ducumentary: 8/4/07 My front drive shaft's last day of life... RIP DS  (Read 970 times)

urdaddyjeep

ya know wheelin isnt about campin afterards.. i dont care if i have to throw my pup tent on the ground dig a cathole as long as there are good friends there that respect each other and the place has from level 1 -1000 i dont care.. as long as everyone has a good time..people are starting to think that you need elec, running water, and warm place to sleep to have fun... i think i might have to set up a ride where none of that is open to anyone... you want warmth start ur rig up...

BigJerm

O I didnt mean in terms of running water, power, ect. I meant in terms of the guys who like to strip broken down rigs and set them on fire at Aetna. Some folks think if you camped up there you might would run into some "problems".

Best camping we did was our first tellico run at Stateline campground. Gravel lots, a stream, an outhouse and a bear proof trash can.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
There are some cheap small cabins that you can rent at Racoon mtn to stay. Of course when you guys decide to come up to my stomping grounds your going to have to put up with me.

I was going to try and go up there on the NOV 15th but thing I am going to go to MSO swap meet and comp instead.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
I am up for another trip. Maybe while tellico is closed in the winter. I stayed at racoon mtn. I think its 14 a night. Its about 1 mile from trails. Nice campground.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
We could do it. Just a LONG drive!!!
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE