BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: job searching...again.  (Read 1054 times)

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
job searching...again.
« on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »
so im looking for a job again, i found an awesome deal on a used long travel IFS kit for my 4runner. and im a little shy of what i need to actually purchase it. but yea if anyone sees a local place that is hiring for the holidays and needs cheap labor give me a shout.

thanks,
-Ian

urdaddyjeep

Re: job searching...again.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 06:46:02 AM »
any fast food or wal mart should be hiring for the holidays

ghostdancer308

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 06:49:24 AM »
UPS, Fed-Ex or hell, the armed forces!!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »
the armed forces nah who would want to do that...

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
yea it seems im going to end up working at walmart or micheals. but hey a job is a job, as long as gets me some extra spending money. im fine with it, but i would love to be going to college already and getting on with a career or something.

richv30

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
shoot , I have 4 years of college and 12 years of experience in geomatics .  You would think that would help but noooooooooooo . but hey PBS&J is hiring for part time surveyors in the Atlanta area . they pay about 15 bucks an hour for starters . Turns out I have too much experience . Good luck in this economy ! Ian give them a call , talk to Greg Garner  , he is over the survey dept.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »
I worked at a full service car wash in highschool and it was one of the most fun jobs I've had. Made around $15 an hour in tips on a busy Saturday - thought I was a millionaire since I was under my parents roof and didn't have many expenses.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »
yea i really need to get out and find a job my 4runner failed emissions!
shoot , I have 4 years of college and 12 years of experience in geomatics .  You would think that would help but noooooooooooo . but hey PBS&J is hiring for part time surveyors in the Atlanta area . they pay about 15 bucks an hour for starters . Turns out I have too much experience . Good luck in this economy ! Ian give them a call , talk to Greg Garner  , he is over the survey dept.

PBS&J?

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »
Chicken of  the Sea is hireing in Vidilia (SP) ga.
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »

PBS&J?

Post Buckley Schuh & Jernigan

its a national engineering firm that has everything from survey, land planning, architecture and cvil engineering. they have 2 offices up in atlanta. My dad is an architect for them and i worked in construction management for 2 years for them. good company. i might look into taking up one of those survey positions myself...
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »
i know of a JOB that will pay abot 50k of your college but you have to travel

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 11:28:02 PM »
i know of a JOB that will pay abot 50k of your college but you have to travel
HA! yea my brothers tried that too, i think i'll learn from there mistakes and try to make it with out going military.... unless theres a cause ;)

PBS&J?

Post Buckley Schuh & Jernigan

its a national engineering firm that has everything from survey, land planning, architecture and cvil engineering. they have 2 offices up in atlanta. My dad is an architect for them and i worked in construction management for 2 years for them. good company. i might look into taking up one of those survey positions myself...

i might have ran into a slight problem, i checked on there site and i need some college to apply. so that might rule them out.

and thanks for everyone throwing out ideas i might just copy jimmy and find a car wash to bother :D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM