BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 4 Wheel Parts Forrest Park CLOSED  (Read 669 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
4 Wheel Parts Forrest Park CLOSED
« on: November 22, 2009, 10:52:43 AM »
Saw the guys yesterday.  Albert is moving back to Norcross.

I think a combo of economy and bad location got them.  Should have opened it in Mcdonough/Locust Grove.

ghostdancer308

Re: 4 Wheel Parts Forrest Park CLOSED
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
Dang! I went down and spoke with him for a good hour when I was home last. Even got some tire deflators that day..Sorry to hear this.

Offline Rockinwrangler

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 11:00:36 AM »
This economy that is supposed to be getting better is effecting everyone everywhere..  We had 2 //
4 wheel parts in our area..  In Jacksonville FL to be exact.  I found out that one of them closed this past week also..  the other one remains open...  it is attached to the transamerican warehouse with 5million in inventory..  Hope they can ride through this storm..  

I also know that there are many companies in the process of downsizing and cutting jobs everywhere in my area..  I predict that this coming winter especially Jan Feb and March is going to be tough for a lot of people in the retail sales business..

Also, 4wheelparts is having a pretty good sale on through this month..  As much as 25% off..  check it out on their website..  either www.4wheelparts.com  or www.4wd.com
"A well built rig is one that is road worthy after a day on the trail"

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 11:24:58 AM »
Dang! That sucks! Hope the guys that worked there didn't get screwed over by the closing. I agree that location probably had a lot to do with it.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
That was a piss poor location over there.

On a side note, both my folks found jobs  {toast}  They each took big pay cuts but at least its something.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

RotorHead

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »

On a side note, both my folks found jobs  {toast}  They each took big pay cuts but at least its something.
{toast}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 02:18:50 PM »

{toast} My mom is still looking but she's found a little part time work
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »
This economy that is supposed to be getting better is effecting everyone everywhere..  We had 2 //
4 wheel parts in our area..  In Jacksonville FL to be exact.  I found out that one of them closed this past week also..  the other one remains open...  it is attached to the transamerican warehouse with 5million in inventory..  Hope they can ride through this storm..  

I also know that there are many companies in the process of downsizing and cutting jobs everywhere in my area..  I predict that this coming winter especially Jan Feb and March is going to be tough for a lot of people in the retail sales business..

Also, 4wheelparts is having a pretty good sale on through this month..  As much as 25% off..  check it out on their website..  either www.4wheelparts.com  or www.4wd.com

They closed one here in Miami a while back as well!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 08:16:36 AM »

I'm glad to hear that Will.  I know it makes it tough on the family. 

{toast}

Daniel

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 09:11:11 AM »

That's awesome Will.  Jobs seem to be few and far between nowadays. 

That's cool that Albert's moving back up to Norcross. 

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »
Nowadays you take what you can get and cut all the extras out. Sucks, but you have to survive!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 01:26:39 AM »
   Glad to be back at Norcross!!  When I offered to go down to Forest Park to help out while they decided on what they wanted to do at that location I knew it could be short lived.  It was a long drive but was glad to help out where I could and I got to meet alot of new people.  My Reg Mgr tried to get them to locate the store further south but it did not happen and we can se the result.  The best thing is that the company is looking at all areas of the company and what will keep it strong!  The company is stronger now that last year and the resent steps it took was to make sure it stays that way.  We still have 55 stores nation wide and that puts us about 50 ahead of our closest rivels.
  Anyway thanks for the good words and Ghostdance let me know when you get back, we still got a ride to do...

Albert @ 4WheelParts Norcross, Ga (Thank God)

PS.  Nick when back to Maietta, closer to his home & the two mech Lee & Eddie are also back at the Norcross location. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM