BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Mountainside ORV June 11-13 Charity Ride for Marc Black/ Ringgold Offroad  (Read 2459 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

Mark Black runs Ringgold Offroad, and is a stand up guy in the wheeling community.  He recently helped the nut that drove a 4x4 off a cliff at Aetna.  Now he needs our help.  Marc was in a bad motorcycle accident on April 14th and has extensive head injuries. 

There is a 100% charity benefit ride at Mountainside ORV June 11-13 to help his family with the astronomical expenses since Mark cannot work.   100% of the proceeds (including gate fees, bounty fees, concessions, etc) will be donated to Marc and Lindsey Black.

Bob has donated Mountainside Park for this fund raiser ride on June 11-13.   {toast}

If you can't attend, there is a PayPal address for donations:  marcandlindsayblack@gmail.com 

RIDE INFO:
"The Bounty Run"
When:  June 11-13
Where:  Mountainside Offroad Park www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com
Address: MSORP - 9971 LAY SPRINGS ROAD - GADSDEN, AL 35904
Camping:  FREE Primitive Camping
Hotels:  Yes, in Centre, AL or Gadsden, AL
Bathrooms at park: Yes, PortoJohns
Fee:  $15 per day for driver, $5 per day for passengers

A big thanks to Bob at MSORP for donating the park free of charge for the entire weekend! 

Bounty Run 1: $10 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner. Timed trial up "Loose Rocks" on 38" or larger tire.

Bounty Run 2: $10 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner. Timed trial up "Flash Over" on 37" or smaller tire.

Burnout Contest:  $5 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner.  Located on "The Playground". Any size tire,  winner will be voted by how much smoke and damage is done!  Plan on seeing a show!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:01:37 AM by Doug »

ghostdancer308

wish I could go! I did donate last week to the PayPal account set p for his family.  {toast}

mdo817

I'm going to see if I can make it up there, I like MSORP a lot, if not I will be doing as you did G. {toast}

RotorHead

I'd go for sure, but I'll just be getting back from Moab.

Offline DMB

• Visitor
I am planning on Making this also.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:24:33 PM by DMB »

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
This might be the first chance I get to try out my new locker.  I like msorp!

Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

Offline Alpha4x4

• Visitor
    • BluelakeOffroad.com
Bryan + Aiden are in...I really liked Mountainside and it's a great cause.
"Lets Roll" - Todd Beamer 9/11
2005 LJ 4x4 Unlimited 4.0 Auto

urdaddyjeep

have to see but I might make this... its for a great cause.... just have to wait for the SDO/SDNCOIC list comes out..

RotorHead

As much as I'd love to make this one, I can't. I'm going to Paris Island for my girlfriend's son's graduation from boot camp. Can't believe that little shit is almost a Marine. Good on him.

zjnick

Count me in!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM