BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: really cheap set of jeep wheels  (Read 1732 times)

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
really cheap set of jeep wheels
« on: May 07, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
i need some rollers for my ZJ so i can get it to the salvage yard. need just 4 wheels with tires that hold air and can make it on the road alittle

-Ian

mdo817

Re: really cheap set of jeep wheels
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »
i need some rollers for my ZJ so i can get it to the salvage yard. need just 4 wheels with tires that hold air and can make it on the road alittle

-Ian
Just drop your price a little more, you can afford to, I checked Wed. and scrap price had dropped to $7 a 100lbs. Do the math, and try and get $50 more than scrap.

ranger11

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »

-Ian
Just drop your price a little more, you can afford to, I checked Wed. and scrap price had dropped to $7 a 100lbs. Do the math, and try and get $50 more than scrap.

I was think the same thing. The jeep will prob bring about 200-250 at the scrap yard.

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »

If your gonna scrap it, take the wheels off, they bring 10 bucks a piece w/o a tire on it, the catalytic converter will bring anywhere from 10-to 25 at the scrap yard and more if you find the right recycler. Also take the alternator and starter off cause they bring more if they are off and sold seperate. The radiator will bring alil more if you knock the tanks off and clean it up to. Up here junk is still bringin 9.00 but its steady on the fall so you better hurry up if thats your intentions. Hate to hear you are gonna crush it, surely there is someone that will give you a lil more than scrap price for it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:39:33 PM by rabunjeeper »

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
not that i found, and im not willing to dump more money into getting Georgia to deal with the rebuilt title from Kentucky. im just going to pull what i can get money for then try to sell it cheap and if it doesnt sell then it goes to the yards.

mdo817

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:17:09 PM »
not that i found, and im not willing to dump more money into getting Georgia to deal with the rebuilt title from Kentucky. im just going to pull what i can get money for then try to sell it cheap and if it doesnt sell then it goes to the yards.
That kind of makes since now, you have never said anything in any of your post about a "salvage title"

What color are the seats? Leather? Electric-Heated?

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 10:59:18 PM »
i thought i said something in my for sale thread? huh oh well. there the green and tan leather orvis seats, there is "a short" in the driver seat which makes it blow the fuse. but then again this is from the same crackhead that thought the transmission pump was screwed up and was making it not drive. they might be heated im not sure, i really dont know how to use such a thing as a heated seat. :P and i dont think there are any holes or rips in the seats.

Offline swamprat

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »
i no longer need a set of cheap wheels, unless there is a jeep mounted to them  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM