BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Urban Trail Ride!!!  (Read 4059 times)

Offline mattbowers

• Visitor
Urban Trail Ride!!!
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »
Whats up all?, I just got my transmission fixed today and am fired up to do some riding....however this weekend I can't make it to any trails seeing as how I'm very busy and  live in Atlanta, but what is the best known trail in Atlanta?? Peachtree Street!! I often cruise the jeep from Lenox Mall area down to Underground and back, you cruise past the Fox, Hard Rock, and there is quite a lot too see between the people and the city, its a pretty cool ride, what would make it cooler is if we had a bunch of rigs riding together, it'd be sure to turn some heads. Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing this cruise and maybe stopping to have a beer or two, or just ride it either way could be fun, was thinking Saturday meet up around 5:30 it takes between an hour or two to do the ride depending on traffic, so you'd be free to do whatever that night. Anyway, Y'all let me know what you think.

Offline Newkirk

• Visitor
Re: Urban Trail Ride!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »
I can meet up with you for a ride through the ATL.  I can't make it to the trails this weekend either so an urban ride will have to do! 

Apostle

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:25:00 AM »
This is funny to me.  The Harley riding crowd has the exact same topics come up.  "I don't have enough time to ride to the mountains but I'd really like to get out there and ride around town."  It is nice to see folks wanting to simply get out there and ride their buggies around.  Maybe there's a Hooters nearby - Mmm - Hoooooterssss.

mdo817

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »
There is always the "V" chili dogs, onion rings and a frosted orange. {letseat}

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »

I'd crap my pants before I could make it home. I swear one time after I got up, there was a whole chili dog floating in the toilet!

If anywhere should go to the Vortex & get a double coronary burger (burger with five strips of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs all between two grilled cheese sandwhiches used as buns)
Perry

mdo817

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »

I'd crap my pants before I could make it home. I swear one time after I got up, there was a whole chili dog floating in the toilet!

If anywhere should go to the Vortex & get a double coronary burger (burger with five strips of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs all between two grilled cheese sandwhiches used as buns)
You kids and your "Little 5 Points" kill me. ;D

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »
Nah, the little five one was for thursday nights when I had my bike. These days I go to the one on Peachtree street, but I haven't gone to either in a year or so. Really, I haven't gone to the Varsity in a while either.
I guess I'm due for a colon clensing...
Perry

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 02:49:15 PM »

You kids and your "Little 5 Points" kill me. ;D
i like the one on Peachtree better, im usually driving right by it... id come if i could trailer mine through the city,,, thats about the only way ill be able to cruz my ride

Offline mattbowers

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 07:36:53 PM »
Man, I do love some Varsity, but the burgers are Vortex are ridiculous, serve it up with the tots and a cold Sam Adams!! Thanks for the idea fella's!! I'll be sure to make a stop in there!!

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 07:55:06 PM »
I know everyone else is thinking it so i'll say it. Just wondering if you guys disco your sway bars and air down for mall crawlin?  {hihi}

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »
I know everyone else is thinking it so i'll say it. Just wondering if you guys disco your sway bars and air down for mall crawlin?  {hihi}
  {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh} {hardlaugh}

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 08:15:09 PM »
2 hours after eating at the Varsity,there will be no straining at to porcelin throne.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM