ranger11

WANTED
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:03:52 PM »
TJ or yj body and frame CHEAP.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: WANTED
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
hhhmmm, I'll call you tomorrow afternoon, I want to know what you are thinkin...
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »
I think he has that Jeep thing now.   {ehm}  Richard does it burn when you pee? ;D {popcorn}

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 12:03:16 AM »
I think he has that Jeep thing now.   {ehm}  Richard does it burn when you pee? ;D {popcorn}
Probably tired of wrenchin on those fords just to get them on off the trailer.  {hihi}  If you want a real Jeep though, stick with your xj! Wranglers are over rated unless they have 10k in upgrades.

mdo817

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 12:05:01 AM »
Probably tired of wrenchin on those fords just to get them on off the trailer.  {hihi}  If you want a real Jeep though, stick with your xj! Wranglers are over rated unless they have 10k in upgrades.
Easy now, I have a fleet of both. {no} {no} {no}

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »
And which one see's the dirt?

mdo817

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 12:19:10 AM »
And which one see's the dirt?
No comment!   :P

ranger11

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 07:59:11 AM »

My xj is ford from the waist down. Thats where it counts. {nln}

I just want to build another project for somebody.

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:59 AM »
Perry

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17:21 PM »
Richard would u be interested in a scrambler body and chassie

mdo817

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 09:49:00 PM »

My xj is ford from the waist down. Thats where it counts. {nln}

I just want to build another project for somebody.
Most real Jeeps are either Ford or Chevy from the waste down. {toast} Maybe you should put a 30/35 in the Ranger and change things up. ;)

ranger11

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 11:09:25 PM »
Richard would u be interested in a scrambler body and chassie

Depending on price/ condition.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM