BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Coming back  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Coming back
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 07:51:08 PM »
I have a lot of riding to catch up on - RR one weekend, Morris Mountain the next, then Beasley and wherever ;D

Matt we will be going back to Suwanee! I just have to figure where in Suwanee since my house is being rented out for another year and a half :-\

The house across the street from me has been empty and for sale for about a year. They may be interested in renting at this point.

Hhmmmm, that sounds interesting.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »
Welcome back!! you'll probably wanna burn your boots to get rid of that FL dirt on em!!! ;D
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:35 AM »
Welcome back!! you'll probably wanna burn your boots to get rid of that FL dirt on em!!! ;D

I'm already soaking them in oil and gasoline ;D
Chuck & Sherry

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »
So what day are you back here?  Lets do a Wild Wings Welcome Back for you.

You can with Linda and the girls anytime in he guest suite.   I'm not there much anymore.   >:(

Better not find you stayed in a hotel unless the corp is paying for it.  {cool}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 11:39:56 AM »

You can with Linda and the girls anytime in he guest suite.   I'm not there much anymore.   >:(

Hey Doug thanks for the offer! Sherry is going to stay with the kids for a little while until we figure things out. She's coming up there next Thursday to get Darion registered in school and all that good stuff. I still have to close out this project so I will be going back and forth for a few months. I will let you know when I'm coming in so we can try to set something up.
Chuck & Sherry

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »

Hey Doug thanks for the offer! Sherry is going to stay with the kids for a little while until we figure things out. She's coming up there next Thursday to get Darion registered in school and all that good stuff. I still have to close out this project so I will be going back and forth for a few months. I will let you know when I'm coming in so we can try to set something up.

Sounds great. 

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:09 PM »
Glad to see yall are making it back up this way! You can get away from all them mud and want to be swamp buggy jeeps. We will have to get a group together to celebrate

RotorHead

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 10:09:37 PM »
I have a lot of riding to catch up on - RR one weekend, Morris Mountain the next, then Beasley and wherever ;D

Matt we will be going back to Suwanee! I just have to figure where in Suwanee since my house is being rented out for another year and a half :-\

The house across the street from me has been empty and for sale for about a year. They may be interested in renting at this point.
And it has a POOL!

Not that one. I knew I should have been more pacific. It's the house next to that one on the corner. The driveway faces Indian Shoals. Looks to be a couple of acres butted up next to a 500 acre farm.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
Well, plans have changed again. I fly out to Lakeville MN next week to meet my new boss. I'm being transferred to a different division within our company. So we will be spending the next 3 years working on a Transit project that runs between St. Paul and Minneapolis.

At least they actually have some decent trails up there.........
Chuck & Sherry

BigJerm

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 08:54:24 PM »
Sucks it is so far but atleast you get out of little Cuba. Better get a good winter jacket

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »
Well, plans have changed again. I fly out to Lakeville MN next week to meet my new boss. I'm being transferred to a different division within our company. So we will be spending the next 3 years working on a Transit project that runs between St. Paul and Minneapolis.

now you have another reason to keep the jeep...winter driving in 9ft of snow. haha. good luck man.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2010, 08:35:18 AM »

You find some good trails up there and we will have to do the long drive to wheel with you  {toast}
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM