BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Coming back  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Coming back
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
Well, plans have changed again. I fly out to Lakeville MN next week to meet my new boss. I'm being transferred to a different division within our company. So we will be spending the next 3 years working on a Transit project that runs between St. Paul and Minneapolis.

At least they actually have some decent trails up there.........

You find some good trails up there and we will have to do the long drive to wheel with you  {toast}

{cheers2}
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 08:31:04 PM »
dang... i need to get my trail rig done and driving so i can be part of this ^^^ "click"... welcome back boss even though i havent met ya yet... GA clay holds strong once again...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 06:32:05 AM »
Well, plans have changed again. I fly out to Lakeville MN next week to meet my new boss. I'm being transferred to a different division within our company. So we will be spending the next 3 years working on a Transit project that runs between St. Paul and Minneapolis.

You find some good trails up there and we will have to do the long drive to wheel with you  {toast}

{cheers2}

Or we could meet in the middle:

http://www.flatnasty.net/

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »
I'm down  ;)

98 XJ

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 08:43:20 AM »

WTH!  How did I miss this?

That sucks man!  uh, I mean congratulations on the promotion and more money... and moving back to an English speaking country ;D 

I have a good 20 year waterfowl hunting buddy up there.  I've always liked the Minneapolis area.........

IN THE SUMMER, lol.  The average annual snowfall in the Twin Cities is 45.3 inches, LMAO  Miami to 43" of frozen precipitation a year.  Ah, beats spanglish.

And it's only 1266 miles to MOAB!   :D

Offline Billy

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »
name="allowFullScreen" value="true
00 TJ
97 TJ
03 350Z

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »
aaalllll my family lives in MN and WI... its not bad... maybe youll become a viking fan!!! if you dont mind a less then a hour drive to work look at the WI side of the bridge... its country over there... right off the main highway even... theres nothing but corn and flat ground west of the cities... north up in the arrow head area is frickin nice man... but its a days drive... lots of trails on the WI side though... best of luck! i go up 2 or 3 times a year... maybe one day ill drag my rig up there when its done...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM