BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: River Rock, Oct 1-3 2010, WFTW  (Read 11621 times)

Offline Lil Ugly

• Visitor
Re: River Rock, Oct 1-3 2010, WFTW
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 11:55:22 AM »
hey Glen... whats up.. I will try and make it again this yr.. GA Rock Crawlers is another site to post it on..

When I set this up with River Rock, they thought the Dixie run was the weekend after.   

hey Glen... whats up.. I will try and make it again this yr.. GA Rock Crawlers is another site to post it on..

Had a blast with you all last year, look forward to this years event.   Thanks for the info.  I will post up there as well.

is it pay at the gate?

We usually set up a tent at the bottom of the entrance rather than at the gate, but it is pay on site.   I am requesting pre-registration for our veterans and warriors to help prevent confusion the day of etc. 

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »
whats the required equipment? (cb's, extinguishers, winch, etc)?
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

mdo817

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »
whats the required equipment? (cb's, extinguishers, winch, etc)?
This is not an official GATR ride, so just look at the River Rock website.

Offline Lil Ugly

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »
River Rock requires that you have a fire extinguisher, seat belts for all passengers, and at least a stock roof or roll bar.  As for a winch etc, that is up to you.  We have plenty of people come out with stock rigs and very little mods.  We generally have several rigs on each ride with full gear to assist if needed.   The goal is for everyone to have a good time and drive home without damage.  At least for non trailered rigs.  IF you pull it, drive it like you stole it!

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
lol, well if u see the white baby bronco tore up, stop and lend a hand {toast}
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

Offline Lil Ugly

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 08:50:24 AM »
This is event is just over two weeks away.  We have been getting a good response, even have a couple of rigs coming up out of Tampa area.  We will be doing a guided trail ride on Friday at 10:00,a ring toss event Friday afternoon, guided trail ride on Saturday at 10:00 and the cookout Saturday night at 6:00 (burgers and dogs).  I am advertising at the VA in Atlanta and with the Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2) at Ft. Benning, Ft. Gordon, and Ft. Stewart, so we will hopefully have a few warriors in attendance as well. 

Offline 2000UZJ

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 10:21:38 PM »
A little late, but hopefully I can still jump onboard. Looks like it will be mostly Jeeps. I have wheeled at RR multiple times and love going there to enjoy weekends. I drive a built Landcruiser and hope I am welcome to jump onboard. Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting to know to.

FYI- I am about 4 minutes from RR so I will swing by and check it out. Hopefully I can run with you guts on a few trails.
 :)
2000 Landcruiser - more shit than I can afford.

ranger11

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 10:26:49 PM »
A little late, but hopefully I can still jump onboard. Looks like it will be mostly Jeeps. I have wheeled at RR multiple times and love going there to enjoy weekends. I drive a built Landcruiser and hope I am welcome to jump onboard. Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting to know to.

FYI- I am about 4 minutes from RR so I will swing by and check it out. Hopefully I can run with you guts on a few trails.

You should come to GATR Fest this weekend.

Offline 2000UZJ

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 10:49:56 PM »

You should come to GATR Fest this weekend.

That is what I plan, I won't be hard to spot in the crowd of Jeeps. I'll be the only hardcore curb crusher out there.
2000 Landcruiser - more shit than I can afford.

Offline Lil Ugly

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »
The event is open to all vehicles (that have required safety equipment).   I am unable to reply to pm's on this site for some reason.  So in response to one I received:  We have a couple of open seats if needed.  Look forward to seeing you.

Offline Tejasol

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 09:58:37 PM »
Our crew will bring at least three Jeeps on Saturday.  I have contacted some other folks about coming out as well.  My buddy posted your flyer on gfsj.org.

mdo817

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »
Our crew will bring at least three Jeeps on Saturday.  I have contacted some other folks about coming out as well.  My buddy posted your flyer on gfsj.org.
Might try and make Saturday and ride with your crew, if I'm still in one or two pieces after this weekend. Is Brian and his wife the other 2 in you're crew?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM