BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: decided to part out project SRT-8 comanche :( lots of new parts and aftermarket!  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
Griffin G.A.

Screw it... gotta pay off credit cards so i can build me a dang shop...

parting out project SRT-8 comanche... this is gonna hurt me...

buddies got dibs on most of the front lift... txted him earlier about it...

Keeping the grill, fenders, and front bumper for now... may use on the XJ if i can still fit them after the 6.2 swap...

4.5 RE front coils $100 shipped
97 D30 3.55 needs hubs $75 (will part axle out if someone needs something first)(This is the stronger axle with larger joints and no disco)
97 brand new never installed hubs L and R $100 shipped ($70.99 each for duralast autozones)(probly fits several year models)
97 brand new never installed drilled and slotted rotors $125 shipped (probly fits several year models)
89 D35 3.55 with SOA for comanche 4.5 of lift $75 (will part out if parts are needed first)
2010 challenger mach SRT-8 wheels and Pro comp 35x13.50r20 tire with 60% tread $1100
bushwackers for comanche/2 door XJ $250 shipped (have a few scratches and were trimmed on the inside by me for tire clearance but looks OEM)
MJ sliding rear window $60 shipped
MJ brand new black carpet cut and molded to fit $75 shipped
OPEN loop brand new radiator has small dent but not on fins and was pressure tested $100 shipped
AX-15 transmission... 120k... with clutch, used mount, and clutch reservoir for peaugot swap $350
1988 231 with only 80K original miles... 21 spline but have 23 spline input on the way that will go with if needed or sell seperate $200
2000 XJ center console with lid and 4x4 trim... lid hinge is fine but think the lock down thing is broke like most $40 shipped
88 MJ XJ gauge cluster with tach $30 shipped
89 MJ speedo cable brand new special order from rockauto (autozone and thems is wrong one) $25 shipped
MJ black plastic around the doors (rare) $75 SHIPPED
MJ black vinyle door panels no rips or cuts... (rare) $75 shipped
MJ black door arm rest in great shape (rare) $40 shipped
MJ black bench seat center console (kinda rare) great shape $25 shipped
MJ black seat belts (rareish) $40 shipped
steering column nice and tight $75 shipped with wheel
97+ 2 sets of XJ outside molding $35 shipped a set
20 tripple chrome plated BLACK lug nuts $40 shipped
96ish overhead console needs fabric and speakers $35 shipped
97+ xj power mirrors light scratches like normal $40 shipped for both with inside black blank offs if u dont want to run power wires
brand new still in the box 89 model AC condensor $50 shipped
MJ headliner foam with acouple cracks but easily repairable (very rare to find anymore and very hard to ship but ill try if you want... recommend purchasing insurance) $30 plus shipping since i dont know what shipping would be...
complete engine in unknown condition... bought truck with no tranny in it and PO told me it ran fine when parked... just tranny went out... $200 or will part out motor if you want...
MJ short bed in GREAT condition $250
MJ doors or XJ front doors (for 4 door) in great condition $50 fully loaded

anything else just let me know guys...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:25:51 PM by Huntingman2706217 »
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
1988 231 with only 80K original miles... 21 spline but have 23 spline input on the way that will go with if needed or sell seperate $200

anybody know if that will fit my rubi"con" ??
Don't know what I got anymore...

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
No, you need 23 spline.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
He said he has a 23 input with it
Don't know what I got anymore...

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
yeah the 23 spline is on its way... the wranglers are clocked alittle different but from what i hear its nothing to redrill to fit and XJ/TJ guys swap them back and forth alot... only thing i dont know about is the speedo hookup... mines mechanical.. yours electric... but it may be as easy as just swapping your sensor over i dunno...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM