BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: TJ/LJ fenders, flares, steps  (Read 997 times)

BigJerm

TJ/LJ fenders, flares, steps
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
Alright selling all the take off stuff I get left. I live in Marietta so the more you buy the further I will drive to meet. Will be at Allsouth in gwinnett next Saturday for their show...

1st up is a box of 3" BL pieces. It has pretty much everything the rugged ridge 3" BL would come with for a TJ/LJ wrangler except a bolt or 2 and the gas filler neck extension. $30

Chrome or Stainless Steel (w/e it is) tail light guards. Still shine and are easy bolt up. SOLD

Almost complete front fenders with flares. All that I am missing are the bolts and the rubber hood holders. Have all lights and even light bulbs! No bends, dents, damage, rust, nothing. Jeep has a little over 14k miles when I took them off for metalcloaks. SOLD

Rear flares and inner liner. Looks fine, no real fading, nothing bent or torn. Came off the Jeep same time the front did. SOLD

Chrome / Stainless Steel (w/e it is) tube steps for LJ wrangler. They use all existing hardware to mount. Still shine with some dirt spots on the bottom side. Not bent or dented, great shape. SOLD
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:57:35 PM by BigJerm »

BigJerm

Re: TJ/LJ fenders, flares, steps
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 07:33:17 PM »
Fenders, flares, tail light guards are gone. Tube steps and body lift still here

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM