BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Trailer axles.  (Read 3447 times)

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
Trailer axles.
« on: November 07, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »
I'm selling 3 new trailer axles from a mobile home...used once and removed, all have brakes and have all hardware.
They are 96" wide but can be cut to your width.
$75.00 each or $200.00 for 3.

[attachment deleted by admin]
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
Re: Trailer axles.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
got a deal on two? i was gonna rebuild mine but it may be cheaper and easier just to buy these... i just stripped out one bolt hole and broke another bolt off in another one of mine... need to buy new hardware for the wheels... maybe i can find something you want on trade i dunno...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:03:42 PM »
Yep...$100.00 for two, come gittum!
I have all the hardware as well.
Trade, well I don't know what you have I'd want but you never know!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:06:22 PM by wideload »

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:39:50 AM »
I will be home or near by today and Monday if you want some help with these.
If you need to pay for them later thats ok, I trust the people at our club and I'm in no hurry.
You can call me @ 770-990-7878 and let me know.
Thanks, Dan

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 02:01:07 PM »
i dunno what i would have either... lol... ive pretty much sold out... ive got some large strong metal boxes that are kind like ammo cans but held something else... i got a ton to sell but i use them for all kinds of stuff... holding tools for the trails and spare parts... got a XJ speaker bar that needs new fabric and not sure of the speaker condition... and im about to have a whole front clip from a 95... i got a 97+ clip im installing on it... and a 241 transfercase... thats really about it anymore... lol... im real interested but let me get past these holidays right fast... parents in town from MN and stuff so dont have much time for anything at the moment... if you not interested in any of these things that fine... i dont mind paying cash price either... was just throwing that out there since i had them just sittin around...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »
dont have any spare wheels do ya?

Build Page:

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »
Dan, i still have your wheel, i need to bring it to you!!!!  {hihi}

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 05:53:34 PM »
Dan, i still have your wheel, i need to bring it to you!!!!  {hihi}

Not a big deal any more...someone needed a spare and thats all I had so it went with him and I now have 2 so if you know someone in need just donate it to whatever worthy cause you deem proper, I'm doing that with the other 2!

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 05:55:43 PM »
i dunno what i would have either... lol... ive pretty much sold out... ive got some large strong metal boxes that are kind like ammo cans but held something else... i got a ton to sell but i use them for all kinds of stuff... holding tools for the trails and spare parts... got a XJ speaker bar that needs new fabric and not sure of the speaker condition... and im about to have a whole front clip from a 95... i got a 97+ clip im installing on it... and a 241 transfercase... thats really about it anymore... lol... im real interested but let me get past these holidays right fast... parents in town from MN and stuff so dont have much time for anything at the moment... if you not interested in any of these things that fine... i dont mind paying cash price either... was just throwing that out there since i had them just sittin around...

I will just store them then and when ever you want them they are yours.
I will take them to Griffin if you just need to have them now or have no way to haul...not a big deal really!

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »

I will just store them then and when ever you want them they are yours.
I will take them to Griffin if you just need to have them now or have no way to haul...not a big deal really!

naw i can haul them... my newest XJ is still on my trailer but im sure i could make them fit in my truck bed... thanks though for the offer! i think maybe you missed my question on a extra wheel laying around as well? thanks again boss and ill get with ya asap.

Travis

Build Page:

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 09:33:07 PM »
I guess...what wheel are you seeking?

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 09:37:26 AM »
a trailer axle wheel... im wanting to get probly two for spares... i can get the tires new for them and even marked trailer use only instead of the mobile home use only... but if i can find the wheels with tires good for spares then im good with that as well... if ya dont thats cool... just wondering...

Build Page:

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM