BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Superwinch Epi9.0 - NIB  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Ruskin

• Visitor
Superwinch Epi9.0 - NIB
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »
I got a Superwinch Epi9.0 as an early Christmas present.   Turns out it will not fit on my bumper with the JK.  Anyone thinking of buying one and want to buy this one from me for $500.  I would rather avoid the return / shipping issue with a winch.  Winch is new, just took it out of the box to put it on the bumper and then back into the box. 

thanks.
--Ruskin

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Superwinch Epi9.0 - NIB
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:34:10 PM »
I got a Superwinch Epi9.0 as an early Christmas present.   Turns out it will not fit on my bumper with the JK.  Anyone thinking of buying one and want to buy this one from me for $500.  I would rather avoid the return / shipping issue with a winch.  Winch is new, just took it out of the box to put it on the bumper and then back into the box. 

thanks.

Mine does.  What bumper?  Mine needed a little trimming, but is fine.  Mine is the Rugged Ridge Stubby with factory lights.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »
Hey Bryan I left you a voice mail. Was about to order a Warn 8000 today then I seen your post.
I believe we can help each other out...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 06:42:14 PM by tjsahara00 »
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Ruskin

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
I could get it to work, but the shrockworks mount location is between the frame rails and offset.  To make it work I would have to trim the frame rail in behind the mount bolts and I'm not sure what that would do to the mount strength.  Also I would have to cut up the cable opening.  Then rebuild both locations. 

If I had the right tools and was inclined to cut up the bumper I might.  Trust be I stared at it a long time (grinder in hand) before I decided not too.

--Ruskin

Offline Ruskin

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »
Hey Bryan I left you a voice mail. Was about to order a Warn 8000 today then I seen your post.
I believe we can help each other out...

Sale pending...
--Ruskin

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM