BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: JEEP BEACH 2011 DAYTONA MAY 11-15  (Read 13972 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: JEEP BEACH 2011 DAYTONA MAY 11-15
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »
 {ehm} {:CH} [hammer] {:shoot} MOAB!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
Moab is mo-money. I'm gonna try to make Jeep Beach next year since May shouldn't be packed with graduations for my family next time around.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

RotorHead

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »
Moab is more money and that's a retarded question. It's like asking a parent to decide between two children. I'm keeping both of them.  ;)

Both can be done on a budget. Moab has a fuel expense that is unavoidable, but Jeep beach requires lodging which is avoidable if you want to camp.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2011, 04:04:30 PM »
Mike, once you been to Moab, NOTHING compares! I mean nothing! {toast}

RotorHead

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
Mike, once you been to Moab, NOTHING compares! I mean nothing! {toast}

I haven't even been and I know that.  {toast}

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »
 :smoke

BigJerm

« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »
I mean just curious.... I hope next year to do SOMETHING. Would love to do both, probably just 1 though  :'(

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 05:25:41 PM »
Never been to Jeep Beach, hope to next year. But if I was given a choice between that and Moab, hmmmmm.  ::) Lets just say I'd be wheeling instead of sun bathing.
98 XJ

merkchop

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2011, 12:46:35 AM »
2nd year for me and it was great once again, seemed a little bigger last year.  Hope to have my Jeep built a little more by next year and Moab trip would be great, but not there yet.
Heard they are already negotiating with this years hotel (lot better than last years) for next year and word we got from some of the staff was that they are looking at reserving the entire hotel just for Jeep Beach 2012.

RotorHead

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »
2nd year for me and it was great once again, seemed a little bigger last year.  Hope to have my Jeep built a little more by next year and Moab trip would be great, but not there yet.
Heard they are already negotiating with this years hotel (lot better than last years) for next year and word we got from some of the staff was that they are looking at reserving the entire hotel just for Jeep Beach 2012.

It was a very nice hotel and the food was great.  They get my vote for repeat business.  {toast}

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2011, 02:14:23 AM »
  I love Daytona and have many memories of there, growing up in central FL every Spring Break was spent at the beach. The good thing about Jeep Beach is that it is not that far away and you can just make a long weekend out of it. 
  MOAB on the other hand is half way around the world, something like 9 Billion miles or so.  Hahaha... If you haven't done it yet then you should put it on your Bucket List.  I plan on doing it again sometime in the future but I want to plan more sight seeing along the way.

Just my 2cents

Albert  {salute}

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2011, 08:11:33 PM »
I hope all you guys can attend in 2012.  Here is the info that was just released:

Jeep Beach 2011 was a tremendous success!  With your help, we have continued to grow the event BIGGER and BETTER than the year before. 

We exceeded the goals that we set as a club and are very pleased to announce that

we had a record number of jeeps in attendance at Saturday’s main event at 1004 –

this includes participants, our club jeeps, vendor jeeps and VIP jeeps.

We had over 500 jeeps parading along the beach on Sunday morning – what a fantastic sight!

Both numbers represented an increase of more than 35% and 25% (respectively) from last year. 

We also had an increase in participation for the Wednesday – Friday events.  We added a few items to this year’s schedule and hope you found them worth your time.  The participation in our First Annual Poker Run was amazing.  The concert at Daytona Dodge got off to a rocky start, but in the end, we all had a great time.

The Mid Florida Jeep Club wanted to thank you for attending and helping make this year’s Jeep Beach so much fun.  Our club enjoyed seeing all the smiling, happy faces visiting vendors, driving the obstacles courses, parading down the beach and swimming at the pool party.  It was a great payback for us!

Another great payback was being able to donate to our two charities.  With your help at the raffles, we were able to donate $6,000 to The Blue Ribbon Coalition and $7,000 to The Boys and Girls Club of Volusia/Flagler counties.  In addition, we had two vendors sell Jeep Beach commemorative items at the event – Poison Spyder Jeep Beach Shirts and Spiderweb Special Edition Shades.  From these sales, almost $1,000 more was donated to The Blue Ribbon Coalition!  This is probably our greatest part of the event – to give back to our community and those that support our trails!

We would also like to extend a HUGE thanks to our wonderful vendor partners.  Without their help and support, this great event would not be possible.  Please keep these vendors in mind whenever you need that next Jeep part.  Their logos are listed on www.jeepbeach.com

We would also like to give a BIG THANK YOU to the great individuals of the Southern Sands Jeep Club, Matanzas Jeep Club and The Jacked Up Jeep Club for their help this year at the event.  You all were awesome and your dedication to seeing the event through was very much appreciated.  Thanks to Larry and Jake for helping to make this work.  We look forward to future partnerships!

Finally, we have some event merchandise left over from the event.  We will have this merchandise up for sale at discounted prices very soon at www.jeepbeach.com .  If you haven’t yet, please like us on Facebook – we will post a status when these are available.

Thanks again for attending Jeep Beach 2011, we look forward to seeing you at Jeep Beach 2012!  We have already begun planning and will be announcing dates and other important information toward the end of July or beginning of August.

Thanks again for your support!
Mid Florida Jeep Club

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM